Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package (6352 Views)

SOLD! SOLD!Less than 1year. TOMATO Mercedes Benz C300 AMG Package. @N2,650,000 / Brand New 2019 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Package! / 2016 Mercedes Benz GLE 450 AMG (in Abuja) - Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2018
Foreign Used 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS450. The vehicle is in buy and drive condition. All necessary documents are available upon inspection by prospective buyers. Contact us through our contact information highlighted below.
Some features of this vehicle include:
6 cylinder engine
Thumbstart (Keyless ignition).
Automatic Transmission
Navigation
Reverse Camera
Steering mounted control buttons
Keyless entry
Leather Seats
Alloy wheels
Factory fitted Ac
Cd player
Fm radio
etc

Mileage: 7,000 miles

Price: 38m

Call: 08107111256
WhatsApp: 08078684440
BBM: CARWORLD
Email: carworldng@gmail.com

Instagram/Twitter/Facebook: @carworldng

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2018

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2018

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2018

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2018

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2018

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2018

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by gazmann(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2018
hrhjnr:
Foreign Used 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS450. The vehicle is in buy and drive condition. All necessary documents are available upon inspection by prospective buyers. Contact us through our contact information highlighted below.

6 cylinder engine
Thumbstart (Keyless ignition)
Automatic Transmission
Navigation
Reverse Camera
Keyless entry
Leather Seats
Alloy wheels
Factory fitted Ac
Cd player
Fm radio
etc

Price: 42m

Drop this car at my office. my secretary has your cheque . The tall fine one. She is waiting

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2018
gazmann:

Drop this car at my office. my secretary has your cheque . The tall fine one. She is waiting
Definitely sir, I'm on my way... as long as I have your permission to spin your secretary grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2018
USA pre-purchase pictures

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by gazmann(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2018
hrhjnr:
Definitely sir, I'm on my way... as long as I have your permission to spin your secretary grin

Don't spin you may forget your cheque

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2018
More USA pre-purchase pictures.

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2018
hrhjnr:

6 cylinder engine
Automatic Transmission
Navigation
Reverse Camera
Keyless entry
Leather Seats
Alloy wheels
Factory fitted Ac
Cd player
Fm radio
etc

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by HoodBillionaire: 8:24pm On May 30, 2018
if it is Legit
drop the VIN

we all know its from copart
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2018
hrhjnr:

6 cylinder engine
Automatic Transmission
Navigation
Reverse Camera
Keyless entry
Leather Seats
Alloy wheels
Factory fitted Ac
Cd player
Fm radio
etc

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by Cosplay: 9:46pm On May 30, 2018
hrhjnr: Foreign Used 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS450.

Wey this Oga. You never post VIN o. Abi you need help with am?

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by Cosplay: 9:50pm On May 30, 2018
Meanwhile this vehicle has an interesting and very significant history. I will give you an opportunity to post the VIN and disclose the history.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2018
Cosplay:
Meanwhile this vehicle has an interesting and very significant history. I will give you an opportunity to post the VIN and disclose the history.
I have my report. It came as order for a client who wants to resell. The weirdest thing about this ad is that it doesn't say "accident free" or whatever. I barely ever do that. This vehicle is rebuilt salvage, meaning it had a crash and was fixed in the USA according to their STANDARDS and then sold at an action where we saw it purchased it. Telling someone I will give you the opportunity to do so feels like you have so much power and you feel like exercising it just because you can. I have on this forum pasted ads with vins and pre-purchase pictures.

If you feel you have to paste whatever for your enjoyment. That's fine. Enjoy.... P.S, I was going to do that like I do for specific cars. But this thing you just did has left a sour taste in my mouth. So by all means, you may do the needful.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by Cosplay: 10:32pm On May 30, 2018
hrhjnr:

I have my report. It came as order for a client who wants to resell. The weirdest thing about this ad is that it doesn't say "accident free" or whatever. I barely ever do that. This vehicle is rebuilt salvage, meaning it had a crash and was fixed in the USA according to their STANDARDS and then sold at an action where we saw it purchased it. Telling someone I will give you the opportunity to do so feels like you have so much power and you feel like exercising it just because you can. I have on this forum pasted ads with vins and pre-purchase pictures.

If you feel you have to paste whatever for your enjoyment. That's fine. Enjoy.... P.S, I was going to do that like I do for specific cars. But this thing you just did has left a sour taste in my mouth. So by all means, you may do the needful.

As a matter of fact I do know you started providing the VIN for your adverts, and that specific advert was used as a reference for adverts here.

So I was surprised there was no VIN provided here, even after the fellow earlier made a reference to the VIN.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by Cosplay: 10:35pm On May 30, 2018
hrhjnr:

No, not really. This is like a solved puzzle, I was merely disclosing my intention to exercise restraint and allowing the puzzle owner provide the solution.

I have no such power to exercise, so I don't really see where that's coming from.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by Cosplay: 10:38pm On May 30, 2018
If you really did intend to do all that disclosure on this advert, random comments by a random poster wouldn't and shouldn't deter you. You need a thick skin in your line of work.

So, go ahead. Ignore the interruption. smiley

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2018
Cosplay:

No, not really. This is like a solved puzzle, I was merely disclosing my intention to exercise restraint and allowing the puzzle owner provide the solution.

I don't have any such power to exercise, so I don't really see where that's coming from.

Honestly, I didn't paste the vin because of you. I felt disappointed with what you did with calculus' 2015 Camry ad. I felt you could have exercised restraint which you didn't. His vehicle and my vehicle share the same title as rebuilt salvage and at the time they were bought, they had been FIXED to standard and that not that bullshit so called panel beaters do in Nigeria.

I have seen instances where a dealer posts a vin in an effort for full disclosure and you just rip apart his thread with collision pictures forgetting that him disclosing the vin was an attempt made at full disclosure.

I could have simply uploaded my vin and pictures of which it was sold at the auction showing that everything had been fixed but you would have just gone and picked up pictures from when it was still a salvage vehicle and paste like I bought it that way forgetting that a lot of people dont know how to properly process information.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2018
All the same pre purchase pics and vin will be pasted for the intending buyer
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by Cosplay: 10:45pm On May 30, 2018
hrhjnr:

Honestly, I didn't paste the vin because of you. I felt disappointed with you did calculus 2015 Camry ad. I felt you could have exercised restraint which you didn't. His vehicle and my vehicle share the same title as rebuilt salvage and at the time they were bought, they had been FIXED to standard and that not that bullshit so called panel beaters do in Nigeria.

I have seen instances where a dealer posts a vin in an effort for full disclosure and you just rip apart his thread with collision pictures forgetting that him disclosing the vin was an attempt made at full disclosure.

I could have simply uploaded my vin and pictures of which it was sold at the auction showing that everything had been fixed but you would have just gone and picked up pictures from when it was still a salvage vehicle and paste like I bought it that way forgetting that a lot of people dont know how to properly process information.

Don't draw parallels where they don't exist.

CalculusX boldly proclaimed the vehicle as Accident Free. Even when it was obvious to him that that was false, he still insisted it was, in the face of daunting evidence.

You didn't proclaim this vehicle as accident free, did you?

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 10:48pm On May 30, 2018
Cosplay:

Don't draw parallels where they don't exist.

CalculusX boldly proclaimed the vehicle as Accident Free. Even when it was obvious to him that that was false, he still insisted it was, in the face of daunting evidence.

You didn't proclaim this vehicle as accident free, did you?

I didn't. Like I said, you could have exercised restraint.
Okay, this evening you made a statement about the vehicle having an interesting history which you were willing to paste. You know that was absolutely unnecessary right?
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by Cosplay: 10:48pm On May 30, 2018
hrhjnr:

Honestly, I didn't paste the vin because of you. I felt disappointed with what you did with calculus' 2015 Camry ad. I felt you could have exercised restraint which you didn't. His vehicle and my vehicle share the same title as rebuilt salvage and at the time they were bought, they had been FIXED to standard and that not that bullshit so called panel beaters do in Nigeria.

On that we disagree.

There are special circumstances under which that may occur.

Almost always when a seller declares a vehicle as accident free, and provides the VIN.

As long as a false claim is made about that Vehicle, providing the VIN does not absolve a seller from the responsibility.

The other special circumstance is with Flooded Vehicles.
Whether the VIN was provided or not, as long as the vehicle had flood damage and the seller did not explicitly mention it, it will be disclosed on the advert.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by Cosplay: 10:51pm On May 30, 2018
I also strongly disagree with the notion that as long as a vehicle is a rebuilt salvage its past is irrelevant.

There's a reason why as long as any vehicle is branded Salvage, that title remains permanently on that Vehicle record, legally. Notwithstanding the repairs to manufacturer standard that may have been made.

5 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by Cosplay: 10:53pm On May 30, 2018
hrhjnr:

I didn't. Like I said, you could have exercised restraint.
Okay, this evening you made a statement about the vehicle having an interesting history which you were willing to paste. You know that was absolutely unnecessary right?

Oh, i don't agree with that either.

I could refer to your Lexus rx330 thread. The facts about that Vehicle including the VIN were disclosed as soon as the advert was initially posted.

It was the seeming reluctance and delay that attracted my attention to this thread, as a matter of fact.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2018
Cosplay:

On that we disagree.

There are special circumstances under which that may occur.

Almost always when a seller declares a vehicle as accident free, and provides the VIN.

As long as a false claim is made about that Vehicle, providing the VIN does not absolve a seller from the responsibility.

The other special circumstance is with Flooded Vehicles.
Whether the VIN was provided or not, as long as the vehicle had flood damage and the seller did not explicitly mention it, it will be disclosed on the advert.

Then seller should be made aware that those disclosures should be made. The issue is this if certain things must happen there must be a certain level of sensitization first or all you'll end up doing is pushing them elsewhere where the vehicle will still end up getting sold.

On this I draw a parallel with crime situation in Nigeria whereby criminals are constantly being tried and jailed while others being executed without the government tackling the source of the problem resulting in more crime.

I think I have deviated enough. I'll get back to posting like I usually do for that intending buyer...
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by Cosplay: 10:57pm On May 30, 2018
hrhjnr:

I could have simply uploaded my vin and pictures of which it was sold at the auction showing that everything had been fixed but you would have just gone and picked up pictures from when it was still a salvage vehicle and paste like I bought it that way forgetting that a lot of people dont know how to properly process information

Not accurate.

Don't presume to know what I would or wouldn't do in any circumstance.

If you provided the VIN for this vehicle, and did not declare it as accident free or clean title, I probably would just glance and move on.

The auction photos are not, and should not be, a substitute for the VIN. They become necessary when there's an obvious intent to mislead by a seller.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by Cosplay: 10:58pm On May 30, 2018
hrhjnr:

Then seller should be made aware that those disclosures should be made. The issue is this if certain things must happen there must be a certain level of sensitization first or all you'll end up doing is pushing them elsewhere where the vehicle will still end up getting sold.

On this I draw a parallel with crime situation in Nigeria whereby criminals are constantly being tried and jailed while others being executed without the government tackling the source of the problem resulting in more crime.

I think I have deviated enough. I'll get back to posting like I usually do for that intending buyer...

smiley

Well I'm just a regular user here. All I can do is attempt to create and foster the awareness for openness, disclosure, diligence and transparency. Would you like a list of threads where this has been done?

I'm sure I could oblige you.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 AMG package by hrhjnr(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2018
Cosplay:

Oh, i don't agree with that either.

I could refer to your Lexus rx330 thread. The facts about that Vehicle including the VIN were disclosed as soon as the advert was initially posted.

It was the seeming reluctance and delay that attracted my attention to this thread, as a matter of fact.

Yeah, I explained why I was reluctant..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tokumbo Golf 3 Automatic With Factory Fitted Ac Just N600,000 / Crispy Clean Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Cars @ Great Offers For Sale!!!! / Toks 1999 Model Toyota Camy Fribrik Intiro Lagos Clear. For Sale......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.