Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,054 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig (3765 Views)

Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji / Meet The Two(2) Men That Are Likely Responsible For Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy. / Two Men Are Fighting For Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy – Barrister Emeka Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by jennifermahan(f): 6:03pm On May 30, 2018
The kitchen is a dream come true! Top of the line Bosch home appliances, refrigerators, ovens, microwaves, cookers, the works!!!

No matter who you are, no matter the size of your space, Pedini has a kitchen for you! Their kitchens speak to your style, class and personality.

More photos of the kitchen

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/photos-of-the-multi-million-naira-kitchen-built-for-linda-ikeji-tv-by-pedini-nigeria/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by Premiumwriter: 6:05pm On May 30, 2018
Money is the koko

I know this will make fp.
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by trendymarseey(f): 6:08pm On May 30, 2018
Nice
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 30, 2018
with this kind of kitchen if you tell me cooking is my responsibility I won't argue

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by Henryfocoyo(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2018
timaya kitchen is more beautiful dan this one

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by thesicilian: 6:31pm On May 30, 2018
Money must be made.
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by decatalyst(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2018
If the title of this thread is true and correct then, padini or penidi is madt! angry

Linda is a multi millionaire, her abode is in banana island and SHE could afford to buy or pay for pedini products and services yet dem go 'renovate' her kitchen for free...and lot of Nairalander's HOUSE require overhaul not to talk of kitchen cry

The rich getting richer while the impoverished keeps getting poorer. undecided

Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by oderemo(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2018
What rubbish is this??
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by ManBeast: 6:57pm On May 30, 2018
Chai, I go make am one day, if you eat for dis kind kitchen nah heavenly bellefull..... make I barb dis my customer finish first.

Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by jennifermahan(f): 7:06pm On May 30, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by jennifermahan(f): 9:34pm On May 30, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by 49cents(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2018
decatalyst:
If the title of this thread is true and correct then, padini or penidi is madt! angry

Linda is a multi millionaire, her abode is in banana island and SHE could afford to buy or pay for pedini products and services yet dem go 'renovate' her kitchen for free...and lot of Nairalander's HOUSE require overhaul not to talk of kitchen cry

It's is advertising strategy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by damtan(m): 12:48am On May 31, 2018
Is this kitchen or conference room?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by Khd95(m): 5:48am On May 31, 2018
decatalyst:

who said u should not go and get rich too,
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by jennifermahan(f): 6:22am On May 31, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by Partnerbiz(f): 7:31am On May 31, 2018
kitchen and tv
Ayam not understanding.
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by YeyeGirl(f): 7:34am On May 31, 2018
jessca048:
with this kind of kitchen if you tell me cooking is my responsibility I won't argue
My dear I no mind to dey pass u salt and maggi oo... Nne see A.C naa... Chaiii cry
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by Nobody: 8:08am On May 31, 2018
YeyeGirl:
My dear I no mind to dey pass u salt and maggi oo... Nne see A.C naa... Chaiii cry
hahahaha
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by Nobody: 9:19am On May 31, 2018
Not my type of Kitchen. Very Basic!
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by gcof(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2018
Nice finishings but this is an average kitchen
Re: Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig by tosyne88(f): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Money is good oooo. I go make am one day

(1) (Reply)

Joeboy Biography And Net Worth / Photos Of Tacha, Khafi, Avala And Diane At TMOL Fest / Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.