Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here (2190 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / 'why I Performed Semi-Unclad In London' - Brymo Explains / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here by GistersNG: 8:35am On May 31, 2018
GistMore.com

She wrote;

I'm not about posting them slay mama pictures. I met a girl that her character became a case study for me, I refused to give up and I realised that inside that human is a sweet stubborn girl. It took me time to like you but we'll,here I am. This friendships became too special to let beings destroy. Nina Onyenobi, being your friend taught me to overlook all and love. You are a bag of wahala� but guess what, nobody forced me to carry this bag, I carried and I'm still carrying it carefully. Hello moda fu..er, you taught me that there is no friendship that can't be tried. You are my friend and will always be.No matter the thongs that pierce through our skins,I have been there for u and will always be. As you turn 22 today, I welcome you to my age�. May God grant you those peaceful heart desires,May you excel in all positive things you do. May all you have In your life be positivity and positive people. That place your enemies said you'll never reach,May it be your starting point. May today bring you everlasting blessings. Happy birthday @nina_ivy_

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/alex-shares-semi-unclad-photo-wish-nina-happy-birthday

Re: Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here by GistersNG: 8:36am On May 31, 2018
more

Re: Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here by Nobody: 8:37am On May 31, 2018
angry

is this not the same girl dat her nude pictures with Tobi leaked online.

This alex of a thing is just lazy, ugly-long-face,irrelevant, jobless b1tch.

Tobi will keep drillin ur pvssyy over and over again without having something reasonable, important to do with you undecided

1 Like

Re: Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2018
Nawa o. Bb9ja just make us knw dis local Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here by friendlyadvice: 9:09am On May 31, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here by Nobody: 9:46am On May 31, 2018
Are her boobs on vacay?
Re: Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here by itspzpics(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2018
Unclad ko
Re: Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here by EbukaHades10(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2018
Op,respect yasef. It is either Unclad or Clad. I didn't even see side bwest.
Re: Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here by Ecuador1(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

is this not the same girl dat her nude pictures with Tobi leaked online.

This alex of a thing is just lazy, ugly-long-face,irrelevant, jobless b1tch.

Tobi will keep drillin ur pvssyy over and over again without having something reasonable, important to do with you undecided
Your mumu never still retire
Re: Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here by okwabayi(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2018
Wait o, if she's this flat then what was she flaunting all about the house?
Re: Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here by Tamarapetty(f): 2:39pm On May 31, 2018
Why's her face like that?

(1) (Reply)

See The Cleveage-Baring Outfit Cee-C Wore To Teddy-a's Birthday Dinner. PICS / Flavour’s Babymama Anna Banner Spends Time With His Liberian Adopted Son Semah A / I Have Not Watch Game Of Thrones - Tiwa Savage Reveals, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.