Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,223 members, 7,822,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Actress Nkiruka 'kiki' Omeili, Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkiruka 'kiki' Omeili, Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos (1119 Views)

"Where Is Lola Rae?" Tekno Shares Photo With Sexy Lady, Fans React / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nkiruka 'kiki' Omeili, Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by FlirtyGist: 10:06am On May 31, 2018
GistMore.com

Nkiruka 'Kiki' Omeili is a Nigerian actress, best known for her role as Lovette in the TV series Lekki Wives. She is also known for her role in her first feature film in 2012, Married but Living Single, where she played the role of the antagonistic Titi Haastrup alongside other Nigerian film actors Funke Akindele, Joseph Benjamin and Joke Silva.

She wrote on her IG page;

Yasssssss!!!!! It's my Birthday!!!
Grateful to God for enabling me see another year in good health and high spirits.
Grateful to everyone who stands by me and encourages me to be and do better.
Too much love for y'all!
Hair and make up- @chikaambrose
Photography - @jimmylawansonstudios
Outfit - @africandesignersmall

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/actress-nkiruka-kiki-omeili-celebrates-birthday-sexy-photos

Re: Actress Nkiruka 'kiki' Omeili, Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by FlirtyGist: 10:06am On May 31, 2018

Re: Actress Nkiruka 'kiki' Omeili, Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by itspzpics(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2018
Eehn Eehn
Re: Actress Nkiruka 'kiki' Omeili, Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by axcer: 12:19pm On May 31, 2018
good
Re: Actress Nkiruka 'kiki' Omeili, Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by GistGenetor: 1:59pm On May 31, 2018
sad
Re: Actress Nkiruka 'kiki' Omeili, Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 2:31pm On May 31, 2018
Aii
Re: Actress Nkiruka 'kiki' Omeili, Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 3:27pm On May 31, 2018
One actress I admire

(1) (Reply)

Slimcase Kalamo (official Dance Video) 10 Best Dancers / ?) / PHOTO: Cardi B Fan Blasts Nigerian Comedian Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.