Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is Any Of The Dangote Companies Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Any Of The Dangote Companies Recruiting? (470 Views)

List Of Companies Recruiting Today 9th May 2022 / List Of Companies Recruiting Today 6th May 2022 / List Of Companies Recruiting Today 27 April 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Any Of The Dangote Companies Recruiting? by ginababy33(f): 10:32am On May 31, 2018
Please i just received a call from one Eseosa claiming she is calling from Dangote dat i shud forward my cv, birthday certificate, nysc cert., offer letter and resignation letter from the last two place i worked. I asked her which of the dangote companies and she said it does not matter dat i can be posted anywhr after the interview.She even forwarded a mail to me to dat effect, even the number she used to call me was not an official line.Please my question is this:is any of the dangote companies recruiting ? Becos i can't remember applying for such job and i think a company like dangote will organise appitude test first before inviting anybody for interview.
Re: Is Any Of The Dangote Companies Recruiting? by beejay722: 6:45am On Jun 01, 2018
ginababy33:
Please i just received a call from one Eseosa claiming she is calling from Dangote dat i shud forward my cv, birthday certificate, nysc cert., offer letter and resignation letter from the last two place i worked. I asked her which of the dangote companies and she said it does not matter dat i can be posted anywhr after the interview.She even forwarded a mail to me to dat effect, even the number she used to call me was not an official line.Please my question is this:is any of the dangote companies recruiting ? Becos i can't remember applying for such job and i think a company like dangote will organise appitude test first before inviting anybody for interview.
The interview invite is real...you can give it a trial
Re: Is Any Of The Dangote Companies Recruiting? by meekah: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2018
is real just do what they ask u to do ASAP,you may ve apply to dangote not knowing or somebody act on ur behalf,just follow the instruction okay,best of luck
Re: Is Any Of The Dangote Companies Recruiting? by Andracarles: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2018
Why do i think the two posters above me are scammers? shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Any Of The Dangote Companies Recruiting? by ehinmowo: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2018
ginababy33:

It doesn't hurt. So far it doesn't involve owo
Re: Is Any Of The Dangote Companies Recruiting? by meekah: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Andracarles:
Why do i think the two posters above me are scammers? shocked
the two poster above u are scammer for given innocent advise,drawing unnecessary and unverified conclusion without knowing the writer,na wah for some people

(1) (Reply)

Please How True Is This???? / Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited Fresh Job Recruitment / Vacancy For Grocery Shoppers At Gex Deliveries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.