Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

This Smartwatch Will Make You Slimmer. Like For Real. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Smartwatch Will Make You Slimmer. Like For Real. (316 Views)

Facebook Smartwatch Leaked In New Image / T55 Smartwatch / Which Type Of Smartwatch Is In Trend 2020? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Smartwatch Will Make You Slimmer. Like For Real. by supernova094(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2018
Our Moov Now Review of the Moov Now fitness tracker has never made losing those extra pounds of weight more easier! And as a fitness junkie myself, I can’t say I’m not the least bit excited about writing this review. it’s a fitness tracker on your wrist or ankle powered by Artificial Intelligence that pretty much serves as your very own personal fitness trainer.

With workout programs and real-time audio coaching through the mobile app (for iPhones and Android phones), the Moov Now can help make you a better runner, a faster cyclist, a sleeker swimmer and — most importantly — can help you lose weight by measuring your movements, while also tracking calories burned, active minutes and sleep via the mobile app.

I mean this piece of tech will practically tell you audibly if you are landing too hard while you’re sprinting or jogging.

But perhaps one apparent disadvantage people may have with the smartwatch is the lack of its own dedicated screen.

This means you have to monitor your progress through the app on your Android or iPhone screen. But personally, I think I prefer it that way (I’m a sucker for giant displays �).

Moov Now Review: Features of the Moov Now fitness tracker. (Read more)

(1) (Reply)

Opencart Advanced Wishlist Extension By Knowband / Genesis Framework Parent Theme V2.5.3 By Studiopress / #BONANZA!! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.