Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) (28272 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by AnonymousIP: 12:03pm On May 31, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Luxury Jeweler, kaycee, goes legal on Davido, releases legal letter demanding N60M - Luxury Jeweler, kaycee, goes legal on Davido, releases legal letter demanding N60M as proceeds from the jewelry Davido sold

Shared with caption ..

This is a copy of letter of demand sent by my team of lawyers working round the clock to ensure i get my money back from Mr. David Adeldeji Adeleke. I needed to go legal to prove to everyone that my claim of 120,000 £ ( 60million) against Davido is for real and at the appropriate time we would go to court of law for judgement. Please, be patient with me even though my life is now in Davido's. Thank you all I know justice will be seen been done in this case.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9273/luxury-jeweler-kaycee-goes-legal-on-davido-releases-legal-letter-demanding-n60m-see-more/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by AnonymousIP: 12:03pm On May 31, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Boomboost(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2018
...lack of words.
Maybe the person below has something to say.

1 Like

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:56pm On May 31, 2018
Why he sounds like he's scared? undecided

If his allegations are true, then fight for it..

7 Likes

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Cosplay: 2:09pm On May 31, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by nabegibeg: 2:09pm On May 31, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Luxury Jeweler, kaycee, goes legal on Davido, releases legal letter demanding N60M - Luxury Jeweler, kaycee, goes legal on Davido, releases legal letter demanding N60M as proceeds from the jewelry Davido sold

Shared with caption ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9273/luxury-jeweler-kaycee-goes-legal-on-davido-releases-legal-letter-demanding-n60m-see-more/

cc; lalasticlala

assurance noise makers and praise singers oya make una come defend una market ooo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 31, 2018
Wawu. shocked shocked ...60 Milli

10 Likes

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Edu3Again: 2:09pm On May 31, 2018
Dis na another form of borrow and pose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by wiloy2k8(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2018
60m no b 1 naira
Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2018
Davido you are busy buying cars up and down for Chioma and you are owing someone else since 2011, pay back your debt...even Chioma is not riding the car self

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by maxtop(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
Davido will take care of you. OBO is still in love with ChefChi and the juju never clear from his eye yet.

7 Likes

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Ericnrm(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
Nigerian celebrities sha undecided
I hope you get your money back

3 Likes

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Alwaysking: 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
That turtle ninja

1 Like

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by soberdrunk(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
Kai!! "Big man" things dey always 'Soft'!! A whole "#60 million" naira see how the guy 'legally' addressed the issue, ordinary '500k' that someone is owing Dele, he has involved Army, Airforce, Police, Navy, Civil defence, Road safety and even Babalawo, to the extent that he is even appearing in someone's dreams with cutlass. Why are we poor men like this!!! angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Alwaysking: 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
That Stvpid turtle ninja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by wagazala: 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
Dude wants a bite. Dont believe his story, theres prolly more to it. Like a deal gone bad and now he wants Davido to bear it all.

I mean why chill from 2011 till now? 60m no be beans.

Most people on this platform will judge Davido guilty just because him be celebrity. We just love to hate don't we? wink

8 Likes

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by ufotty2001: 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
Divido should pay him although he has N30,000,000,000. After paying he will still have N29,940,000,000.. Abeg pay the guy joooo!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by DivinelyBlessed: 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
Davido is a criminal in disguise. Cultist by association

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by princeade86(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
where is davido private jet. I thought u said two weeks.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by DIYhackers: 2:14pm On May 31, 2018
The past is hunting Davido, he did a lot of dirty deals before he really broke into limelight

Davido and fake life be like 5&6
Check my signature now

Like for Davido, Share for Kaycee

9 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Frankyboy1(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2018
Davido if you are listening to this! Why not swallow ur pride, sell chioma's Porsche, tokunbo value, and borrow the balance yo pay up this guy, u re loosing public appeal,if you will unbutter another mans bread, while ur breqd has both jam,butter and sardine on it! There is God o
Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by maxibrainz02(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2018
like if you think davido is guilty, otherwise share

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by trapQ: 2:14pm On May 31, 2018
cheesy
Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Ericnrm(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2018
And they go dey shout 30 billion
Like say 30 billion na 30k

11 Likes

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 31, 2018
Interesting
Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Alwaysking: 2:15pm On May 31, 2018
The ediot has money to buy that Olosho car but he can't pay his debt, thunder will strike him dead there.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Mercurypanther(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Why he sounds like he's scared? undecided

If his allegations are true, then fight for it..

he needs to be scared. Davido can kill not to pay back that money.. If you know, you know.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 31, 2018
maxibrainz02:
like if you think davido is guilty, otherwise share
Enjoy your likes

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Hips, Butt, Breasts, Joysticks Enlargement, General Health And Beauty ( / See A Fan Comment On Basketmouth's Wife Pic On Mama's Day / Olamide Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.