Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Use Of Chewing Stick Defying The Threat Of Modern Technology - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Use Of Chewing Stick Defying The Threat Of Modern Technology (522 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Cleaning Your Teeth: Between Chewing Stick And Toothbrush / Chewing Stick Sold As "Organic Toothbrush" Overseas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Use Of Chewing Stick Defying The Threat Of Modern Technology by Horus(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCDLe6o93Ro

The use of chewing stick defying the threat of modern technology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Use Of Chewing Stick Defying The Threat Of Modern Technology by KingSango(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2018
Valuable cultural knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Use Of Chewing Stick Defying The Threat Of Modern Technology by Zanxx(f): 8:40pm On May 31, 2018
No matter how many times i brush, i have to use a chewing stick especially at night before i go to bed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Black Spots For A Flawless, Smooth Face / 6 Common Habits That Make You Look Way Older Than You Are / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.