Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Take A Look At The Fastest Mobile Browser In The World, Don't Doubt! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Take A Look At The Fastest Mobile Browser In The World, Don't Doubt! (2277 Views)

Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? / Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At The Fastest Mobile Browser In The World, Don't Doubt! by bongolistik(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2018
There is no doubt that mobile browsers like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Mini and UC browsers are all fast browsers on their own and there are even some other fast mobile browsers out there.

For some they used to see and take Opera Mini as the fastest mobile browser because of it data shrinking and saving abilities and whereas on other hand some still see UC browser as the fastest mobile browser.

At some point , they might actually be right calling Opera Mini and Uc Browser fastest browsers, but one thing that is certain is that change they say remain the only constant thing.

If you still think that Opera Mini or UC browser is the fastest mobile browser, then we want to say that you have not tested the wicked speed of Puffin mobile Browser.

In fact you don't even need 3G or 4G network to flex it, just your 2G network is enough and you will still be surfing at the speed of light!

Go download Puffin browser and use if you have not done so before and after then come back and give testimony

Source: http://www.highteknology.com/2018/05/here-is-fastest-mobile-browser.html

Re: Take A Look At The Fastest Mobile Browser In The World, Don't Doubt! by henry007(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2018
Never seen that falcon logo before
Re: Take A Look At The Fastest Mobile Browser In The World, Don't Doubt! by oshe11: 1:44pm On May 31, 2018
henry007:
Never seen that falcon logo before
Puffin

I have 5 of those browsers

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Fastest Mobile Browser In The World, Don't Doubt! by imam07: 4:54pm On May 31, 2018
Try pufin pro. Nah jet. But am use to ucweb.
Re: Take A Look At The Fastest Mobile Browser In The World, Don't Doubt! by unanonso(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2018
Any browser without uc like night mode is a no for me.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Fastest Mobile Browser In The World, Don't Doubt! by Videoxxx: 4:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Lol
Re: Take A Look At The Fastest Mobile Browser In The World, Don't Doubt! by segebobo: 5:10am On Jun 01, 2018
This browser is really fast
Re: Take A Look At The Fastest Mobile Browser In The World, Don't Doubt! by gulfer: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2018
I have had Puffin browser on my devices for well over a year and i must say it's quite fast; the developers need to optimize the downloader as it is still a big letdown on the app. If you need a download optimized browser, then Ucweb remains the best.....my 2kobo cool cool cool
Re: Take A Look At The Fastest Mobile Browser In The World, Don't Doubt! by Roushy(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

........ / Iphone 6s 64gb With Wifi Only 25k / WHICH MIFI IS CURRENTLY THE BEST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.