Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Bitcoin Mining Farm Anyone? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bitcoin Mining Farm Anyone? (794 Views)

Looking To Buy A Bitcoin Mining Script / An Experienced Bitcoin Mining Site Designer Needed For Partnership. / A Professional Bitcoin Mining Website Designer Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Mining Farm Anyone? by dafemnet: 2:35pm On May 31, 2018
Please anyone that can set up a bitcoin mining farm from scratch is welcome to send me and email.Pls only serious people.
Thanks
Re: Bitcoin Mining Farm Anyone? by meobizy(f): 4:26pm On May 31, 2018
I will advice you not to bother with Bitcoin mining. Try alternative crypto currencies. Bitcoins as for now are more trouble than their worth. You will only end up using more power than needed because around the world a lot of people use warehouse sized farms packed with powerful CPUs to mine them, causing crypto mining operations to become more complicated by the second.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Mining Farm Anyone? by mymy331: 4:39pm On May 31, 2018
Mobile App Training

Re: Bitcoin Mining Farm Anyone? by dafemnet: 5:01pm On May 31, 2018
meobizy:
I will advice you not to bother with Bitcoin farming. Try alternative crypto currencies. Bitcoins as for now are more trouble than their worth. You will only end up using more power than needed because around the world a lot of people use warehouse sized farms of powerful CPUs to mine, causing crypto mining to become more complicated by the second.
which other cryptocurrency can i easily mine
Re: Bitcoin Mining Farm Anyone? by javijabor: 6:12am On Jun 01, 2018
dafemnet:
which other cryptocurrency can i easily mine

https://whattomine.com/

This should help you. Just mine one altcoin that has less difficulty hashrate and convert later to btc. For the setup there are countless videos on YouTube for that.

Crypto is gradually moving from pow to pos and I hope you don't plan to buy just a single GPU for mining ?

grin otherwise Na 5years you go use get 1bitcoin grin
Re: Bitcoin Mining Farm Anyone? by dafemnet: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2018
javijabor:

https://whattomine.com/

This should help you. Just mine one altcoin that has less difficulty hashrate and convert later to btc. For the setup there are countless videos on YouTube for that.

Crypto is gradually moving from pow to pos and I hope you don't plan to buy just a single GPU for mining ?

grin otherwise Na 5years you go use get 1bitcoin grin
lol. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Health Niche Content Writers Needed -10k Monthly / Is Wix SEO Friendly / A Very Promising Website Is Up For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.