Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? (1834 Views)

The Future Of AI Narration? Murf AI Text-to-speech Review! / Cheap 8 Core Xeon Dell Precision For Animation / Recommend An Open Source/free Software To Add Text & Music To Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? by amurx(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2018
Pls gurus in house, I'm having to problems
1. adding soundtracks/bacground sound to my animations is giving me lots of problem, I don't know where to get them and
2. I need a best TTS software. pls help a brother..
Re: Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? by OneCorner: 3:39pm On May 31, 2018
Touchpal or Swift key
Re: Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? by mymy331: 4:54pm On May 31, 2018
Hire an Elite Development Team

Re: Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? by xerxesII: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2018
Use Ivona
ivona has very realistic human voices with different accent.

Look it up on pirate bay(it's about 8GB)

1 Like

Re: Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? by vheeqtea: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
can you share please...thanks....am in surulere....08128982579...got contents for iclone....
Re: Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? by bewitching: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2018
amurx:
Pls gurus in house, I'm having to problems
1. adding soundtracks/bacground sound to my animations is giving me lots of problem, I don't know where to get them and
2. I need a best TTS software. pls help a brother..

Most TTS tend to sound robotic. No emotions are conveyed in the voice. It's better to use a voiceover artist
If you need a voiceover artist contact 09093308321

1 Like

Re: Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? by SpockFederation: 5:21am On Mar 18, 2023
The Bestest of the Best you can Ever get, is ElevenLabs (11Labs):

https://aianalytics.site/tools/elevenlabs-11labs/

Re: Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? by PixelPlexus: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ivonna is okay as recommended at least it doesn't sound too robotic and you can adjust pitch / speed and voice type but its good in single and straight forward monodialogue but also as recommended, voice artist is your surest bet. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Photoshop In Just 2 Hours! / Good Laptop For Photo Editing / Amazing "Photo²cartoon" Graphics By A Nairalander CARTOONIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.