Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? (1059 Views)

What Future Will We See With Cryptocurrency Exchanges? / Invest in the bakery business for your children now! / How To Become An Educational Recruitment Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by wealthinfos(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
As we celebrate our children nation wide, as parents, mum & dad, uncles, aunties, we must ask & profer answers to critical questions about their future education. Critical Questions like:

1). What plan do i have for the type & qaulity of secondary or university education for my children & wards in the future?

2). Can i afford a qaulity education in my choice locations for all my children in the close future?

3). Should Incase of lose of my job/business will i be able to afford my children's future education?

4). In the case my business dwindles in the future can i still meet up with my Children's school fees?

5). In the case am no longer around will my children still be in school?

6). What are my children's future educational plan? Is thier future insured?

Does these questions mean anything to you? Well, these are real time questions every parent MUST ALL answer!

The answer & solutions to those critical questions above is to make an education plan available now for them, if you truely love them!

At Mutual Benefits Life Assurance we insure the future against possible future risks.

We enjoin you to buy into our Children Education policy and secure the future of your children. See features of the Policy below and how you can insure your childrens future education

Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by wealthinfos(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2018
BENEFITS OF THE Children Education Plan:

Quality education is the desire of most parents for their children. However, quality does not come cheap, income is not stable and life itself is uncertain.

It is against this background that Mutual Benefits Children Education Plan has been structured towards ensuring quality education for your children and wards easily and in a most efficient manner. This policy allows you to conveniently save towards sending your children/wards to any school of your choice whether within the country or abroad.

The scheme guarantees the future education of your children/wards at whatever level. It ensures that they have access to the quality of education you desire for them, whether you are there to do it or not.

Just like in the ISP, a plan holder starts making a compulsory and regular savings for a number of years. The choice is however yours to decide on the duration of the policy, but this shall not be less than five years. The premium payable shall depend on the ability of every individual to contribute, although, the higher the premium, the higher the benefits enjoyed. We also allow some flexibility in the frequency of the premium payment. In other words, you can pay monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or once in a year.

We offer a very competitive compounded interest rate which guarantees a rapid growth of your investment in the scheme and at the same time cushion the harsh effect of inflation on the fund.

Please note that 50% of the account balance could be withdrawn to cater for part of the education expenses of the child after the scheme has been in place for a minimum of 24 months and at least two (2) years premium has been fully paid.

If the parent dies before the completion of the duration of the scheme, the total sum he/she intended contributing into the scheme till maturity shall be made available for the child’s education.

CORE BENEFITS:

●Convenient way of funding Children’s education
Ensures realization of Children’s education

●Guaranteed minimum return on your Investment

●Helps you to cultivate regular savings culture

●Serves as additional security to obtain loan in bank

●Tax rebate on your investment (the only legal means you can reduce your tax burden)

●Guarantees future education of your child(ren) /ward(s) whether the parents are alive or not.

●Solid income protection for the family in case of untimely death. ( Guaranty an immediate estate)
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by yak(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2018
the worst financial decision I ever made. can't wait for 2019 February to collect what ever I have remaining
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by wealthinfos(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2018
yak:
the worst financial decision I ever made. can't wait for 2019 February to collect what ever I have remaining

How do you mean? Can you explain your case?
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by wealthinfos(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2018
FEATURES OF THE CHILDREN EDUCATION PLAN/POLICY

●Minimum annual investment of N120,000.00.

●Minimum duration of five (5) year.

●Guaranteed Return on investment is 7.5% (Compound intrest)

●Flexible payment options: monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly.

●50% of total investment can be withdrawn after the second year.

●Life Assurance Benefit (Total Sum Assured) is paid to the policy holder beneficiary upon his/her demise while the scheme is still in force. (Life Cover)
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by wealthinfos(m): 11:52pm On May 31, 2018
So from the above, parents can decide how much they intend saving monthly or qauterly for each of thier children/wards. Eg. 100k or 50k monthly per child. At the expiration of the 5yrs the parent would have saved a huge some of capital to cater for the children's education or such cash could be withdrawn & re-invested into a new business of your choice. This plan also has a life coverage (cover), meaning during the period of this saving, should case there is lose of life, our company pays the Total Actual Sum to the next of kin or beneficiary! This is great! That is if you have saved CONSISTENTLY for say a year or 2yrs & death ocoured our firm Mutual Benefit Assurance pays the total sum assured or the total expected savings of 5yrs to your next of kin!
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by wealthinfos(m): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2018
For further inquiries how to commence a plan/policy for your children/ward, pls Contact below:

Gideon Ele on: 070632499904 or Call; 08188573805. WhatsApp : 07063249904.
E-mail; gideonwealth@gmail.com

Facebook.com/gideonele
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by wealthinfos(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
wealthinfos:
FEATURES OF THE CHILDREN EDUCATION PLAN/POLICY

●Minimum annual investment of N120,000.00.

●Minimum duration of five (5) year.

●Guaranteed Return on investment is 7.5% (Compound intrest)

●Flexible payment options: monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly.

●50% of total investment can be withdrawn after the second year.

●Life Assurance Benefit (Total Sum Assured) is paid to the policy holder beneficiary upon his/her demise while the scheme is still in force. (Life Cover)
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by wealthinfos(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
You truely love your children you will insure thier future education!

At Mutual Benefits Assurance, we secure the future against possible risks.

Call or Chat me on 070632449904, 08188573805
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by yak(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
wealthinfos:

How do you mean? Can you explain your case?

u ask me how?
I put a money in ur care let's say 10k. from their u remove the amount u say its for life assurance. the remaining one is kept at the rate of 7.5% while inflation rate is at 14% or so. brother, is that a wise investment?
it simply means that by the time I will be collecting whatever remains, my money has lost 14+14+14+14+14
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by wealthinfos(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
yak:

u ask me how?
I put a money in ur care let's say 10k. from their u remove the amount u say its for life assurance. the remaining one is kept at the rate of 7.5% while inflation rate is at 14% or so. brother, is that a wise investment?
it simply means that by the time I will be collecting whatever remains, my money has lost 14+14+14+14+14

Oh now i know where your coming from. But unfortunately you were not properly informed on what insurance is!

There are two key branches of insurance; Life & Non-Life Insurance. Life insurance are plans with life benefits such as children education plans, Individual Savings Protection plans, pension policies & health aspects etc. While non-life insurance are also referd to as general insurance like; car insurance, Marine insurance, fire, building insurance etc.

Listen up! Life Insurance is not an investment or business. Never! Life insurance is SAVINGS = INVESTMENT. In the Children's Education plan for instance, you are meant to SAVE either monthly, qaurterly or yearly towards raising huge capital for INVESTMENT purposes. At MATURITY (5yrs) money SAVED is withdrawn plus the 7.5% intrest on the saved sum. You can decide to use the capital (cash) to sponser your children's education even abroad or buy Real Estate with the capital or even use it to buy treasury bills or use it to open a new business or expand your business.

In simple terms this plan helps you cultivate a monthly SAVING habit for a specified duration to mop up (gather) cash for any project of your choice in the next 5yrs or 2yrs.

I hope this is clear pls.

Pls feel free to call or whstsapp me on 07063249904 for details.

Stay blessed brother, you took a wise decision.

See you at the top!
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by Fxmanager(m): 4:10am On Jun 02, 2018
yak:

u ask me how?
Check our profile signature for an investment under a Government licensed, regulated,monitored and audited financial firm. This is an investment that returns beats inflation and is also recession proof. Our target is a return of average 10%+ monthly to investors after performance fees. Check our website in our profile signature for details. Contact us on whatsapp or calls through the number in our profile signature.
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by wealthinfos(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Parents who love thier kids make future plans for them
today. How? Buy insuring thier educational future!

Remember, a better tomorrow can only be gauranteed by the decisions or plans with put in place today!

Feel free to contact to sign up for our Children Educational plan/policy.

Call/WhatsApp; 07063249904, 08188573805
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by wealthinfos(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2018
With the recapitalization of the insurance industry in Nigeria in 2008 & 2009 all insurance companies are expected to have a compulsory deposit of #25B (N2B for Life & N3b for non-life) in the NDIC (National Deposit Insurance Commission) thereby making insurance companies in Nigeria pay claims from customers,; hence making the industry effective & efficient to do business.
Re: What Future Educational Plan Do You Have For Your Children/ward? by wealthinfos(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
We are open for talks. Pls call; 07063249904, 08188573805

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N / All You Need To Know About Stone Coated Roofing Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.