Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? (6139 Views)

Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) / Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by adejaresalami1(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2018
Itikaf is consider to be a type of spiritual retreat. During the last ten days of Ramadan, we Muslims spend our days and night at the mosque (masjid) in order to ensure they are there for which ever night Layat al-Qadr occurs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2018
It would have been Aqsa, but for now its National Mosque Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by Jummie1(f): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2018
may Allah SWT accept all our acts of ibadah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by OhiOfIhima: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2018
Masjid close to my House... May Allah accept our Prayers as an act of Ibadat... Amin

Juma'at Mubarak and Ramadan Kareem to you all.

2 Likes

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by MrGreenMavro: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2018
Redeemed Christian church

7 Likes

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by adesina746: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2018
Lekki central mosque

1 Like

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2018
GreenMavro:
The thread specifically said we muslims.

Always looking for trouble.

6 Likes

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by Buharisef(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Asemblies Of God Mosque

2 Likes

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by ybalogs(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2018
Al Furqan Mosque in Kano. Went for their form yesterday to be submitted tomorrow. May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah.
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by ybalogs(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:
thought I'd be in Abuja and been planning to do mine in National mosque too but as Allah will have it, Kano is the destination. May Allah make it easy.
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2018
ybalogs:
thought I'd be in Abuja and been planning to do mine in National mosque too but as Allah will have it, Kano is the destination. May Allah make it easy.
Cool where in Kano. There's this mosque at Kaabuga.
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by ybalogs(m): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2018
quote author=handsomeclouds post=68076863]
Cool where in Kano. There's this mosque at Kaabuga. [/quote] Al Furqan. very neat and nice mosque. Was there for the 1st time yesterday and I'm totally convinced it's a nice place to do ihtikhaf.
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by ybalogs(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2018
That's their form.

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by pmc01(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2018
I couldn't raise the money to register, sadly. Allah knows all.

I would have loved to observe it in one of the Masaajid in the North. May Allah ease our affairs.
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by pmc01(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2018
adesina746:
Lekki central mosque

How much did it cost and is registration still opened?
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2018
I’m doing mine at RCCG
Fucktoto come and tell us where you’re doing your ifitak
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by SultanYoung: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2018
ybalogs:
May Allah heal you fast. Pretty sure the money will be completed soonest. Sorry bro.
i appreciate ur kind gesture and prayer Sakallahubikair
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by engrkaz(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2018
GreenMavro:
So you didnt only lose ur GReen Mavros shey? Seems ur brain too was lost....

1 Like

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by Alonzoh(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Omo wobe
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by engrkaz(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:
Itikaf has been suspended at the National Mosque this year for security reasons.

BREAKING: I’tikaf suspended in Abuja National Mosque
By iWN Editor - May 13, 2018 413 0

Undertaking a journey from one place to another for the purpose of performing ibadat, including I’tikaf is neither encouraged nor meritorious except to the three mosque in Medina and the Mosque of Al Aqsa in Palestine.

Read more https://www.iwitness.com.ng/breaking-itikaf-suspended-in-abuja-national-mosque/
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2018
engrkaz:
Itikaf has been suspended at the National Mosque this year for security reasons.

BREAKING: I’tikaf suspended in Abuja National Mosque
By iWN Editor - May 13, 2018 413 0

Undertaking a journey from one place to another for the purpose of performing ibadat, including I’tikaf is neither encouraged nor meritorious except to the three mosque in Medina and the Mosque of Al Aqsa in Palestine.

Read more https://www.iwitness.com.ng/breaking-itikaf-suspended-in-abuja-national-mosque/
Thank you. I wasn't aware.

I'll rather go to Ibadan then.
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by lilAZeeZ(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
GreenMavro:
guy why don't u know where to hide ur frustration ?
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by lilAZeeZ(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kyari Dikwa mosque. .MAIDUGURI

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by engrkaz(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Thank you. I wasn't aware.

I'll rather go to Ibadan then.
You are welcome bro
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by causewahala: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ahahaha! My fellow nairalanders, there is fire on the mountain.

For you to post on this thread you have to accept you are a muslim and all the bla-bla-bla.

This Islam pipo have bad agenda ooooh! They are already implementing their rubbish.

Seun, if you like ban this account. . . . meanwhile, I ain't no muslim so don't go pasting muslim ish on my profile.

You forced me to accept that dialogue box option cos that's the only way I could post on here! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
ybalogs:
quote author=handsomeclouds post=68076863]
Cool where in Kano. There's this mosque at Kaabuga. Al Furqan. very neat and nice mosque. Was there for the 1st time yesterday and I'm totally convinced it's a nice place to do ihtikhaf.
that's okay then
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by causewahala: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Please remove your ALLAH ish on my profile, else I WILL CREATE ANOTHER THREAD DRAWING ATTENTION TO THIS.
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by Herbdool: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
adesina746:
Lekki central mosque
I also want to do there but that would be my first time. Anything you think I should knw?
Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by babz11(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Obafemi awolowo university central mosque

Re: At Which Mosque Will You Perform Your Itikaf? by Habibsocial080: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Rabi'a jum@ mosque gusau Zamfara state insha Allah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be A Good Person... / Which Is Better - Giving Zakaah Openly Or Concealing It? / Can A Muslim Break A Voluntary Fast If Invited To Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.