Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? (386 Views)

Is Dating A Jehovah's Witness Girl Easy? / Am I On The Right Track Dating A Girl Above Me? / God Has Not Reserved A Particular Man For You As Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by winky32: 11:38pm On May 31, 2018
There is a saying that behind every successful man, there is a woman.

But it’s quite obvious that these days, the majority of women will pull you down and destroy you when they come into your life.

I’ve seen many men who were bound to succeed, or who were even successful already, but they came back to level zero, just because a certain woman came into their life.

I’m really concerned about this in my own life. I want to get a lady that will be a pillar of encouragement and support towards achieving my dream, and not the type that will kill it and reduce me to nothing.

I have been searching for a resource or guide that will help me on the right path to finding such lady, but all I see are stuffs like:
How to get the hottest girl, how to sleep with a girl the first day of meeting her… and things like that.

But my case is different, I don’t need someone that will ruin my life… I need someone who can support me and bring out the best in me either as a girlfriend or as a wife.

Is there anyone here in my shoes?
Do you know of any useful guide, resource or book that will be helpful in this regard?
I’ll appreciate your contributions.

Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by consultancy: 11:57pm On May 31, 2018
maybe dating a senators daughter can help catapult your career. while dating a palmwine tappers child may wreck you

1 Like

Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by TollaEstate: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2018
The guy above..
Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by Windflower(f): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yes,of course. it's all boils down to the type of girl ure with,believe me they are still very much available, depends on where you look

(1) (Reply)

Friends With Benefit / Searching For Partners / OAU Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.