Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch (2658 Views)

GMG Baby Serves Us With A New Visual And Audio For His Trending Single "Dey' / Mr P Releases 'The Prodigal' Album / Nigerian Artiste ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Hit Track- AJE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by MusicAndTrends: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2018
Nigerian Artiste, ipCraft just released The official Video of His Song Aje (My Love) just 3 days after posting a Video Teaser on his Instagram Handle@ ipcraft. ipCraft’s Aje (My Love) Audio has been trending since it’s release on Early May and dropping the official video for the song show’s ipCraft really mean to get noticed in the Music Industry.

The Unsigned Artiste who has been making sure his Music is heard by everyone Nationwide with the resources available to him without the Help of a Record Label is really taking his Musical Career serious by Releasing official Video for his Hit Track Aje (My Love).

ipCraft- Aje (My Love) is a Song that can be used to express your feelings and intentions to a Girl You’re asking out or want to have something to do with.

Note- ipCraft Aje (My Love) Was the #3 On The List of Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist that was rated few weeks ago and it has been trending Nationwide and Dj’s has been banging it in Clubs and Events too. Do Follow Him On Social Media ;

Instagram- @ipcraft
Facebook- ipCraft
Twitter- ipcraft
Mail- info.ipcrafts@gmail.com

Download ipCraft - Aje (My Love) Video Here- http://correctbae.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ipCraft-Aje-My-Love.mp4

Watch Official Video Here-
[flash=980,690]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5V0CeZ_IuQ[/flash]

Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by uncommonfish: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
kk
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by adeniyi3971(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
You try
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by BigSarah(f): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Waste grin

1 Like

Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by johnime: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
Leroy Sane: Wins PFA Young Player of the Year in a record-breaking, title-winning season. Not in Germany squad.

Mesut Ozil: Only achievement all season was signing a new contract. Makes the squad.

Leroy Sane not included in Germany's World Cup squad.

Martial and Lacazette not included in France’s World Cup squad.

Icardi not included in Argentina’s World Cup squad.

Meanwhile, England are taking Danny Welbeck.

2 Likes

Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by Famousqueen(f): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
take another ok
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by Benekruku(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
The Noise make small sense.

You still better than Efe

1 Like

Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by alphaconde(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
k
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by Givdim: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
ok
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by vizkiz: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmmmn...Music isn't for everyone bro.

Feast on other talents you have.

Voice quality = 0%
Creativity = 0%
Lyrics = 0%
Beats (stolen) = 0%

I am not hating, I am only giving an honest advice. You can work better on them though. Your hustle go surely pay!

Bless up!

1 Like

Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by darlenese(f): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
the Dream killers are coming, ask Airforce 1
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by jaylister(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
kai
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by Lexusgs430: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nah tecno you take shoot am? Why your mouth slow pass the audio?

No synchronisation, you need to remaster this video.... The mp3 would not be a problem.....

1 Like

Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by SexytorresE(f): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
he is better compared to Efe money. But the gal's hair though grin I couldn't finish the video l shocked
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Wack song... Listen to Aje by Davido and Aje by iPcraft and see the difference.
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by braimeddy: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
The song is nice but poor video quality. Well I understand that u have not "hammer" yet. Despite the poor video, it's still far better than Efe's songs put together. Keep it up
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by StevieAbraks111(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Remember, lot of people who started before you were bad mouthed, no one believed in them, even the likes of Jay Z and his Bay(beyonce)but see where they are today. That you don't have the best equipment right now to do your stuff doesn't mean you don't have the right determination. Keep it up, work on your talent, improve yourself and surprise us with another blast. One love bro.

3 Likes

Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by Maj196(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
vizkiz:
Hmmmmn...Music isn't for everyone bro.

Feast on other talents you have.

Voice quality = 0%
Creativity = 0%
Lyrics = 0%
Beats (stolen) = 0%

I am not hating, I am only giving an honest advice. You can work better on them though. Your hustle go surely pay!

Bless up!
Not even 1% grin
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
dd
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by LOVEGINO(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
darlenese:
the Dream killers are coming, ask Airforce 1
he killed his dream himself. Ask lala grin
Re: ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch by Vasebonn(f): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
adeniyi3971:
You try

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo - YES I DO [love You] ~ Prod. By Cobhams Asuquo / Olamide To Feature Rick Ross In New Track'leave Me Alone' / Barry Jhay - Barry Back Ep (download Full 9 Tracks Zip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.