Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Wondering If Education Is Worth It,huh! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wondering If Education Is Worth It,huh! (726 Views)

Huh!,tongue-splitting; A New Trend (pics) / Is Time Spent On Nairaland Worth It? / Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth 925million Pounds Sterling-see Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wondering If Education Is Worth It,huh! by dremoney(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2010
Sleepless nights reading, all through the high school to university to having a second degree plus a professional qualification,series of tests with thousands of other applicants for just 1(one)position,yet you might end up been less successful (if you ever get a good job)than your peer who went straight into business after high school.

Just wondering peeps,is getting adequately educated worth the sweat afterall consideration the fact that either been an illiterate or well educated,what counts at the end of the day is your level of comfort and investments(not struggling to build a crib after decades of working for an organisation)
Re: Wondering If Education Is Worth It,huh! by iice(f): 2:06pm On May 29, 2010
It was worth it for me. Not for the job or educational attainment i got.
It was an adventure and regardless of the outcome. . .i had a blast cheesy
Re: Wondering If Education Is Worth It,huh! by taiwolu: 6:25pm On May 29, 2010
it does worth it is jargon, till under slave yoke; COLONISATION
Re: Wondering If Education Is Worth It,huh! by Dolemite(f): 11:13pm On May 29, 2010
Organized education? not so much, but self improvement type of education definately.
Re: Wondering If Education Is Worth It,huh! by harakiri(m): 4:17am On May 30, 2010
I've asked myself this question a billion times over and my conclusion is. . .if i had gone into business instead of schooling, i would definitely have lacked etiquette and finesse .Education helps.It's not just about the money, it's about polish.

End of!
smiley
Re: Wondering If Education Is Worth It,huh! by dremoney(m): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2010
harakiri:

I've asked myself this question a billion times over and my conclusion is. . .if i had gone into business instead of schooling, i would definitely have lacked etiquette and finesse .Education helps.It's not just about the money, it's about polish.

End of!
smiley

dont you get when a woman says you are a fine boy,she means your pocket is alright, I dont understand how you intend to be polished without money o.
Moreso,the Bible says 'A good father leaves an inheritance for his children's children'.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Builds Biggest Hospital In Brooklyn / Mtn Blackberry Service Now N3,000! Yipeeeeeee! / The Lost Inec Machine In Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.