Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Shina Peller, Quilox Boss, Runs For Political Office 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller, Quilox Boss, Runs For Political Office 2019 (588 Views)

Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shina Peller, Quilox Boss, Runs For Political Office 2019 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Shina Peller has declared his intent to run for political office in 2019. He wants to represent Oyo State in the house of assembly.

He put the following message up on his instagram page and it has come with mixed reactions among his fans. You would recall he has been having a lot of events in Oyo state and was recently seen with the Alaafin.

We wish him luck.

Cc lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Shina Peller, Quilox Boss, Runs For Political Office 2019 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Quilox boss, Shina Peller, shows off his impressive perfume collection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU8zbgfRrsE
Re: Shina Peller, Quilox Boss, Runs For Political Office 2019 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2018
that willl not happen in my existence, you wont turn oyo state to club own state

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller, Quilox Boss, Runs For Political Office 2019 by Johnnyessence(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
that willl not happen in my existence, you wont turn oyo state to club own state
he has printed banners all over his senatorial zone. he's even going for house of rep under Apc party. he represents ibarapa, iseyin, oyo and igbeti zone
Re: Shina Peller, Quilox Boss, Runs For Political Office 2019 by goldbim(f): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Not again!!why can't he just stick to his club business??seems he has a lot of money to throw around.....9ce the musician will be shaking his head somewhere for this uncle now.. lipsrsealed
Re: Shina Peller, Quilox Boss, Runs For Political Office 2019 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
goldbim:
Not again!!why can't he just stick to his club business??seems he has a lot of money to throw around.....9ce the musician will be shaking his head somewhere for this uncle now.. lipsrsealed

Do u think he can't win? 9ice didn't have money to throw around now.

Me I just pity him because people generally don't have respect for politicians. By the time they dig up his dirt, and busybodies start discussing him on social media, it might all affect his business. But again maybe not. Dissing Ben Bruce has not stopped pple going to Silverbird.
Re: Shina Peller, Quilox Boss, Runs For Political Office 2019 by goldbim(f): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
janellemonae:

Do u think he can't win? 9ice didn't have money to throw around now.

Me I just pity him because people generally don't have respect for politicians. By the time they dig up his dirt, and busybodies start discussing him on social media, it might all affect his business. But again maybe not. Dissing Ben Bruce has not stopped pple going to Silverbird.
exactly!..some people are not just cut out for Nigerian politics..people"ll only help him squander what he has and might even soil his reputation in the process.

(1) (Reply)

#slayer! Timaya’s Fashion Is Way Up There! / Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike Steps Out In Purple And Denim / Curvy Actress, Omobutty Buys Herself 2018 Rav4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.