Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup (599 Views)

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri / Mohammed Anas Sacked By TS Galaxy For ‘Bad Luck’ / Pure Luck At 2019 Access Bank Lagos City Marathon :dreams Still Come Through. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by OtunbaSpartacus: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
An aide to former President Good luck Jonathan Reno Omokri has wished the
Super Eagles of Nigeria badluck in their quest to win the world cup and
affirm that they will lose all their games at the tourney, he made this
known via a tweet in his reaction to President Muhammadu Buhari hosting of
the team and officials at the Presidential Villa few days ago before the
team jetted off to London for a friendly against the three Lions of England
coming up on Saturday.

According to him in his tweet he said, "The NFF should not have let the
Super Eagles meet with Buhari. Have they not notice that people who
associate with Buhari tend to become losers? Look at our economy, the
former US Secretary of State and Okorocha. All losers meeting Buhari. Is
this what NFF wants for Eagles?"
[b][/b]

The tweet has since received negative remarks from his ardent followers
with some questioning his act of patriotism and how he has become a toxic
and acidic character since the government he was part of had been booted
out of power because of flagrant corruptible act that engulfed it.
Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by spartanman007(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
#RantnoOmokri at it again. This guy is completely delusional and has lost his sense of reasoning and credibility.
All he does is post and tweet garbages, he is becoming so boring and empty. #RantnoOmokri the ranter!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by luckyelems(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
Reno, you are right, because anything that bubu of a man associates him self with falls
Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by Airtimex(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmm...let's see how far they will go...

Goodluck to them

1 Like

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by spartanman007(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
SENTIMENTS!!!!! Either fail or loose, Niaja na my team I am 100% solidly behind them in victory and defeat. #Patriotism #UPEAGLES
luckyelems:
Reno, you are right, because anything that bubu of a man associates him self with falls
Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by spartanman007(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
#RANTNOOMOKRI

3 Likes

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by donk552(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Even without meeting super eagle cannot win single match in that group
Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by DchosenMC: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
[center]If this man call Himself Reno did not stop polluting the heart of good people of this great nation,
and also stop spreading bad news against this County which is against that religion He said He believe in
as the bible make us to understand that say good things to your Jerusalem which is our great country Nigeria with covenant that those who love it shall prosper... but what can we say about this man Omokri that hate is country and always wish and want to spread bad news
[/center] You are a lair, your is failed already

5 Likes

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by aliminco(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Reno is a scam and disgrace to Nigeria, is very obvious he is not patriotic at all. he doesnt believe in Nigeria, so selfish. God will put you to shame.

4 Likes

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by opeyemicollins(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
It is not today i have been telling people who RENO omokri is,he is a man that doesn't think at all,he has no sense ,the only thing he knows very well how to do is to opens his mouth ,talk rubbish amd closes his mouth and most times go to twitter and tweet rubbish as well,he is not a genuine pastor as he claimed but a fake one that use to mislead people,that is who RENO is .so we dont need to take him serious for any reason at all...

3 Likes

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by Walexddon20(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is pure madness from the angle of Reno. What can we call this.. Is this criticism or what? I just can't understand why this man believe everything is about politics. If you have any issue with Buahri, must you transfer the aggression to the Super Eagle? This shows that Reno has no any sense of patriotism at all. It is better for you stay where you are, because if you dare come to Nigeria with what you just said about my Gallant Super Eagles.....bros nah die una dey!!!

3 Likes

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by OtunbaSpartacus: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
luckyelems:
The level of hatred is so high that it has affected your thinking faculty, if you and RENO are suffering from collective amnesia lemme remind you guys that Team Nigeria to the Commonwealth games held recently associated with Buhari and came back with several laurels, if you guys are suffering from brain hemorrhage let me quickly remind you that that Team Nigeria to the[b] Paralympic[/b] event held last year associated with Buhari and came back with not only gold medals but as record breakers and record makers, if you've forgotten lemme remind you that Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua associated with Buhari through the governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun one of Buhari right hand man and came out victorious in every bout he has fought, this examples clearly puncture Reno Omokri statement as watery,
baseless and that of a low life and shallow minded character, it is people of same character that can be thinking in such manner, may you never be healed of this hatred bro.

2 Likes

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by Yellowface1220(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
@Reno shut-up your mouth and better respect yourself, Is it everything use to play politics? Don't use your bad luck mouth to wish bad against my SUPER EAGLES oooo, @Stupid Reno victory is yours.

1 Like

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by kenrajmill(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Where is this man from...? A patriotic citizen support his country's team in deed and in the full sense. In other country, the citizens wish their teams well and always pray for them...but reverse is the case concerning Reno. He called himself a pastor, what does he preaches to his people, bad luck? Reno is just an agent of retrogression. He need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by Aroyehunkayode: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Reno has lost his mind,his hatred for buhari has now turned him to be a public nuisance...i dont believe God called him,he is a disgrace to christian body,this same RENO called osinbajo a backslider,we can now clearly see who is a backslider.

2 Likes

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by OtunbaSpartacus: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
donk552:
Even without meeting super eagle cannot win single match in that group
It would be better for you to go naturalize yourself as a CITIZEN of TOGO so that you can have a team that will perform excellently at the world cup, where is your garment of PATRIOTISM please?

1 Like

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by Yellowface1220(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Now we know who this man his, very stupid crazy fellow that not meant to be in the middle of elite....
Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by bigsunnel: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
This really shows how desperate this guy Reno Omoburiku is, this purely shows that he didn't care if evil before this country in as must is still in control of PMB/PYO administration. How can a human being for Christ shake thinking of evil to this fellow human being, this is satanic and should be condemn totally. Look are the type that even call himself a pastor, God while your patience dont even have limit.

2 Likes

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by Yellowface1220(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
His Brain is full of hate. He is not reasoning well anymore. May God have mercy on Reno Omokri. The guy no see money to spend again like before and find popularity... grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by Yellowface1220(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
What concerns football game with policies? @Reno Go and do Brain check up @ psychiatric hospital Aro Abeokuta... Nothing Reno
Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by Aroyehunkayode: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Reno has finally buried himself into a pit,Nigerians youths are soo passionate about football games,he has finally make a big mistake that will end him up in pit for life....i feel soo sorry for mr reno

1 Like

Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by Neimar: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
omo naija nr dy go anywhere b4

if na u17 I go believe
Re: Russia 2018: Reno Omokri Wishes Super Eagles Bad-luck At The World Cup by bigsunnel: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
COPY; Reno Omokri: The Critique That Doesn't Want To Be CriticizedIn my usual search for information and quest to be updated on the happenings in my country i stood glued and active on my different social media platforms few weeks back in order to get informed and as well join conversation on any trending topic and like you all know that social media has become the fastest place to be informed on trending issues in the country and I was never disappointed as there were many back and forth argument on different issues, some I join the conversation while I backtrack on some due to different reasons best known to me.

Prior to that I had noticed there are some people who had seized the cyberspace to their own advantage, they've become internet warrior that
people look forward to their own thought as regards any issues of national interest be it political, religious or economic matters, their opinions are seen by most of their followers as an angelic one that can only come from the heavenly throne where few have access to which they are privileged to be part of in the mindset of their followers, they have huge followers, they are good critique but no solution provider, their thoughts and opinions on issues do have great influence on their followers in short they are regarded as "social media influencers or digital media strategist".

There are countless numbers of them but one that did court my fancy was Reno Omokri the US based Nigerian author and Pastor, he was an aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan and presently serves as his spokesman, he's good at what he does, he's a twitter wizard, he make use of good literary device to sell his message to his followers and has good command of English language that makes his opinions on national issues a delight to read in short he's a spin doctor.

However having read his opinions on different burning issues of national interest I noticed that he has a penchant for twisting issues to satisfy the interest of his paymaster, he talk with his two sides of his mouth, one example of such is his recent tweet to celebrate the winner of Big Brother Naija[BBN] "MIRACLE IKECHUKWU" for not been a lazy Youth in order to nail BUHARI for the statement he make in the UK about Nigeria youths only for him to in a matter of minutes came back to criticize and discredit the reality show for falling the standard of good
moral behavior that African are known for, for crying out why would you have praised the winner of the reality show when in your own opinion you think it's doesn't represent Africa cultural and social values? That shows the kind of personality you are, an hypocrite might be the best fit to describe such people but it would still be an understatement when such act is repeated constantly by the same person on different issues, you will realize they just talk to suit their own personal interest or that of their paymaster.

It's also quite saddening that people like Omokri will be quick to point at the dust in someone else eyes but will never allow people to point at the log of wood in their own eyes, Reno Omokri is a personality who has a distinction in criticizing people's and events especially the Federal
government but can never stand an atom of criticism.

I followed and watch with disdain how he unceremoniously blocked several people that has divergent view to his opinions on twitter, he has no
tolerance for criticism but takes delight in criticizing the government, how well can you define such personality?

As a Pastor that he is, he should have the knowledge of how Jesus Christ was not only Criticized but persecuted and how Jesus commanded his
followers to be tolerant enough in all situations but can the same be said of Omokri in doing that? Can we now call him a true follower of Christ when he can't even adhere to simple instruction as commanded by the saviour he believed in? Can we even substantiate his calling as a Pastor when he doesn't give room for criticism even when it's constructive in nature?

Hadn't been he's a shepherd over a church only God knows how many church members he would have dismissed or sent out of the church who might have stood against his wrong teachings on the holy altar.

My advice for him is that he should drop this belligerent attitude if he wish to continue sitting at the place of honour and also wants to be taken
serious by sane minds henceforth.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:Fernando Hierro Appointed Spain Coach / This Was Only Nigeria Second Win In Their Last 14 Matches At The World Cup / Argentina Coach Jorge Sampaoli's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.