Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Who Else Wants To Have A Copy Of Nigeria's Current Affairs? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Who Else Wants To Have A Copy Of Nigeria's Current Affairs? (647 Views)

Should I Continue With My Current PPA Or Change It / NYSC Allawee For All States In Nigeria 2018 (current) / Should I Resign From My Current P.P.A? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Wants To Have A Copy Of Nigeria's Current Affairs? by Ffbt(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Who Else Wants To Have A Copy Of Nigeria's Current Affairs Past Questions And Answers Special Add-On Bonus: General Knowledge Questions And Answers Are you a Graduate/ Student/Employee/Employer/ Job Seeker/Politician Etc . Discover new things about your country (Nigeria) and the whole world in this e-book. This is my birthday month (May) and as a consultant i am giving out this pack to few persons that need it especially those preparing for job aptitude test/ exam in the Military/Para-Military<Airforce,Prisons, Navy,Fire force etc),Banks,Companies,Multinati onals etc and for those seeking admission into higher institutions(post utme-2018) .Having a copy of past questions & answers will help you answer questions easily & it will help you get higher marks during tests/exams especially now that most of them(organisations) have resorted to the use of aptitude tests to screen applicants which will be conducted by bodies like JAMB,GMAT,WORK FORCE Etc. in 2018 The pack comes at a price but i have decided to give it out to 35 applicants(random selection) and the link expires in 6 hours during this promo. Note: It is not compulsory only drop your email in the comment box and indicate interest and it will be sent to you(random selection) . In case you didn't receive the pack during the first promo you can notify me through a private message. (CHEERS!!) See you at the top! Adeboye D. Vincent
Re: Who Else Wants To Have A Copy Of Nigeria's Current Affairs? by friendlyadvice: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ffbt:
Who Else Wants To Have A Copy Of Nigeria's
ask your father
Re: Who Else Wants To Have A Copy Of Nigeria's Current Affairs? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
abejidecaleb@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Wants To Have A Copy Of Nigeria's Current Affairs? by Uthman2senior: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2018
Uthman2senior@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Wants To Have A Copy Of Nigeria's Current Affairs? by clockwise(m): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2018
pappydray@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Wants To Have A Copy Of Nigeria's Current Affairs? by lukotony(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2018
lukotony10@yahoo. com

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Debunk Claims Of Extra Service Years / Printing Solutions, (best Quality Assured )we Deliver Between 3-5working Days / 5 Ways To Stay Financially Fit Post NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.