Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Comfortable In My Person - Plus Size Or Size Four - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Comfortable In My Person - Plus Size Or Size Four (497 Views)

My Best Tips To Stay Comfortable In High Heels {stilettos} / Ihuoma Linda looks Presentable And Comfortable In Her Look / Plus-Size Audition: Ghana Atinka Tv’s ‘di Asa’ Ends As Koforidua Dazzles - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comfortable In My Person - Plus Size Or Size Four by Jaawpreneur(f): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Time has come when we all need to separate unreasonableness from genuine concern and accept that one person's body size, shape weight or whatever can not be expected to be the same as the next person. For body size in particular, unless it is life threatening, leave people be!If a person is plump or fat for instance, people need to understand that it should not be criticized or when some one is skinny.

Body weight, mass or size does not necessarily prove that one person is healthier than the next. There is no proof that just because one is skinny, he or she is less healthy when compared to a plump person. The state of ones health can not be judged in just one way. There are many contributing factors to a person's well being and this includes mental health, emotional health amongst others. These are factors that contribute to a person's overall health. So when you start bombarding that person to go add some weight or to go loose some weight, don't you think you are hurting his or her mental or emotional state of mind? So what does that make you? Your answer is as good as mine.

Read more ... https://jaawpreneur..com/2018/05/comfortable-in-my-person.html

Don't forget to leave your comments on my blog.

(1) (Reply)

Ankara | Gown | Shoes Only / Latest Braided Hairstyles 2018: Beautiful And Good Looking Braided Hairstyles / x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.