Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S (62211 Views)

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking / Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA / Morolake Hycinthia Arrested For Fraud In The U.S - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by mimimile93: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Afonja has taken over from ipob. Indeed change is constant.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
Na them, My Afonja people and wire wire, this one is Otunba Online, dem go use the money buy champagne and carry olosho

see finishing grin grin grin

A happy new month to you and thank you. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Deltatoto: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
M2dX:
I think i know this guy shocked
sometimes if you c who u no u have to keep quiet
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by walosky(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Na dem!

SKULL MINING AND WIREING TECHNOLOGY EXPERTS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by package7(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Big Boy has suddenly turned to small big within twinking of an eye. Oh my.. What a transition? Ogbeni you eat alone suffer alone.Enjoy rest of your day. Adoju tin omo!

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
he wasn't so "big boy" Afterall, American prison is one of the worst prisons ever especially for a black man to be in. whatever People do they should Avoid the US penitentiary.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol.. I only came to check names
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Buhari have Already confirmed it, Nigerians are Lazy criminals.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
LZAA:

ADEMOLA Emmanuel grin grin
Cc Gurnam immhotep DaBullIT pointzerom iceberg3
Over to odvanguard, Roger3d and yorubaassasin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by selemempe: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ade fraud
Ola skull grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Buharisef(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Name Cheaked, Its My Amala Grabbing Blodas Again. Una No Dey Tire?

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Martin0(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
gypsey:
Buhari have Already confirmed it, Nigerians are Lazy criminals.

Papa adamugrin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:
Ademola again Nna eeh . By there name you shall know them

*Modified

If I say Ade, you say Fraud

And if I say Ola, You say Skull

Na You talk am o
Ode Ni e, i still prefer this than your people being killed day by day in Asia countries for selling petty petty drugs.
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Roger3D(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:

*Modified

Na You talk am o
Flateeeno
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Roger3D(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
LZAA:
ADEMOLA Emmanuel grin grin Cc Gurnam immhotep DaBullIT pointzerom iceberg3
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Aldebaran(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Stealing is bad angry

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Spectraz: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mr president. I have been following him on Instagram. He posts pictures of his flamboyant life captioned with motivational quotes.
So...oga na like this you Dy take make your own money.

Alhaji wire wire.
grin grin grin grin

Read: “We Are Happy Sending Them Money” – White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (Video)

https://www.mirrorsng.com/happy-sending-money-white-woman-call-efcc-leave-yahoo-boys-alone-video/
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by dheeny: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:

*Modified

Na You talk am o

We all know you Ibos are the gods of fraud......idiotic tribalists
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:

*Modified

Na You talk am o

Try harder ,you're still a failure . In Nigeria, Igbo means crime. You can't change this fact! I'm
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:

*Modified

Na You talk am o

Try harder ,you're still a failure . In Nigeria, Igbo means crime. You can't change this fact!
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:

*Modified

Na You talk am o
kikikikkiki...when imo pipu kill teenager because of him family inheritance u nor see ftc let alone scream igbo amaka.����� Funny srubs and scums..Anyway for their complicity and gross ignorance it's either they blame pmb or apc.
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Martin0:

Papa adamugrin
papa okonkwo! grin
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by M2dX(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Deltatoto:
sometimes if you c who u no u have to keep quiet
so, for ur mind i am making noise?
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by chronique(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
You scam people and live on proceeds from fraud, only for you to go and start living luxury lifestyle and posting pictures on instagram to show off,only for police to arrest you and send you to jail. And some mentally deranged journalists and bloggers would be describing you as a Lagos/Nigerian big boy; since when did stealing/thievery become an occupation? All the children that refused to listen to their parents while growing up, and the parents that failed to raise their children properly, are the ones creating and supporting this social problem. The sad reality is that fraud and stealing is now being accepted as a norm in the society. When I was growing up, if you heard that your playmate stole and was caught, you'd start avoiding him/her so as not to be seen as being birds of the same feathers. Today, your friend defrauds people and instead of you rebuking him and avoiding him, you join him to go celebrate his bounty at a night club or bar for being successful with the fraud and you start attaching yourself to him and being in his clique so as to benefit from the fraud, and seen as a friend of the so called newest big boy in town. No morals whatsoever so long as money is involved. This is the generation of Nigerians being groomed and the future is pregnant with a society that would be heavily destroyed with all forms of criminal minded persons and activities.

This is the shame of a nation.

7 Likes

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Daboomb: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
flexyrule:
Wetin una want make we do now?
Am not in support of fraud or theft of any form, but of what relevance is this news now?
He has been arrested and the efficient legal system there would ensure the culprit face the consequences of his actions.
But the more we upload these stories on the internet, the more we dent our already shattered image.
We cant keep uploading news items depicting Nigeria as a country with high number of citizens perpertrating online fraud, and expect the world not to recognize us as number 1. That's why they treat even the innocent ones as fraudsters when we visit other countries.
Nigerian fraudsters constitute less than 3% of the global Internet fraudster population with the US leading. This figure includes professional black hat hackers, ponzi scheme owners and fraudlent international businessmen.
Keep posting ours into the cyberspace to drive traffic and instigate tribal wars, the generations unborn would definately ask question when they arrive.

Just read all the comments and you will see that 'it is a tribal bashing issue'.

Since it is one of those rare occassions when a Yoruba name gets mentioned in this type of ignomy, their enemies are so gleeful and are having a field day, literally "a feast" on such new.

They shoudl Kwantinue.
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by kerry57: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wetin be him name? Ade wetin? No need Na them, there base Na Lagos. They start and metamorphosize into the top countries around the world. Check am well, he started from Lagos. Naija for life jare

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by LZAA: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by biosystech: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Why do many of these guys enjoy living luxurious lifestyles when they scam people off their sweat? Why has that culture of ostentatious lifestyle from the elites been adopted by the 'commoners'?

Guys like this make it look like those of us hustling legally are fools.

It's a sad one. Very sad!

chronique:
You scam people and live on proceeds from fraud, only for you to go and start living luxury lifestyle and posting pictures on instagram to show off,only for police to arrest you and send you to jail. And some mentally deranged journalists and bloggers would be describing you as a Lagos/Nigerian big boy; since when did stealing/thievery become an occupation? All the children that refused to listen to their parents while growing up, and the parents that failed to raise their children properly, are the ones creating and supporting this social problem. The sad reality is that fraud and stealing is now being accepted as a norm in the society. When I was growing up, if you heard that your playmate stole and was caught, you'd start avoiding him/her so as not to be seen as being birds of the same feathers. Today, your friend defrauds people and instead of you rebuking him and avoiding him, you join him to go celebrate his bounty at a night club or bar for being successful with the fraud and you start attaching yourself to him and being in his clique so as to benefit from the fraud, and seen as a friend of the so called newest big boy in town. No morals whatsoever so long as money is involved. This is the generation of Nigerians being groomed and the future is pregnant with a society that would be heavily destroyed with all forms of criminal minded persons and activities.

This is the shame of a nation.
That is what irks me. Titles like 'Lagos big boy, Instagram celebrities etc.' are given to them.

Check my signature for your fairly used laptop.
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by adedehinbo(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
so many pigs ranting here,only if they know how its been done,many of them would have been one
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Roger3D(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=68089998][/quote] No mind the Afonja man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
You changed your dp
LivingFree:

see finishing grin grin grin

A happy new month to you and thank you. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo) / Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra / Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.