Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only (1859 Views)

For Professional Ebook Writers ONLY! / [UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers Or Interested Writers. / For Writers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Many people have been wandering online looking for a fast way to make money, but only few of them actually consider iWriter even when they come across it.

Alot of writers only see Fiverr and Upwork as the surest website to make money, maybe they were right but not until now that you find it hard to make sales even after buying tons of reviews.

I opened Fiverr last year, I got banned from buying review, I opened another one I was banned for fake IP address, alot of of drama on Fiverr recently, so I decided to look elsewhere (Iwriter) and wow, it is great.

If you can write with good spelling and grammar, then you can make easy money from
iWriter
How to make money with
iWriter?
It is a website very similar to textbroker where you get paid for writing articles of different kinds. It has four categories of writers: Standard, Premium, Elite and Elite Plus.

This site is one of the best because you can write articles in different languages ​​if you know more than one, and you can move to the higher categories depending on the quality of your articles.

In principle, prices per article may not be as attractive as those of other websites where you can earn money from the comfort of your home or office, but you can upgrade in less than a week.

How do they pay?

You are paid by Paypal and you can choose between requesting your payment, weekly, biweekly or monthly. And you can work almost from Nigeria without hiding your IP

Another great advantage is that you do not have to do bid (request with others and wait for them to choose you) for the jobs, as in oDesk , you simply choose which one you want to write.

How do I start making money?

If you are already an editor, or writing content articles for other websites, then you will be surprised how easy it is to make money writing for this website.

Click here: iWriter and complete your registration now.

Follow them carefully and you will soon earn money from your computer and learn to do better every time.

Also keep in mind the following when writing:

Never plagiarize other articles . Although it is essential to do a search on the subject, never copy and paste content from others, which is punishable.

Write in a natural way

Most customers will specify if they want you to use SEO or not.

Make sure you carry out what the client asks of you.

Read well what is asked of you.

Use grammar checkers.

There are some free online. It is also convenient to have a physical dictionary or online to be able to consult unusual terms or verbal forms, among other things.

This is a real way to make easy money from home, but it is still a job. If you like to write, then do not let anything stop you!

Register with your email, a username and password and start writing for iWriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
You're not good at Article writing?

Shoot me a pm, I'll tell you some secret to deliver a quality content that pass copyscape
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
TIP - There are always enough works to pick from in the Midnight than it can be in the day.
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by CryptoStrategy: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Great

1 Like

Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
CryptoStrategy:
Great

Thanks, I expect you to take a step today. wink
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by zoltan02(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wish i had the gift of writing... I admire writers each time i read through a nice article.
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
zoltan02:
Wish i had the gift of writing... I admire writers each time i read through a nice article.

You can build it bro grin
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by yuusuf26(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Thanks for the enlightenment. I've been trying to register on Iwriter , but got stucked at a point. Can you kindly drop any of contact so you can guide me appropriately, whatsapp or mail.

This is my mail yusufmikail26@gmail.com.
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
yuusuf26:
Thanks for the enlightenment. I've been trying to register on Iwriter , but got stucked at a point. Can you kindly drop any of contact so you can guide me appropriately, whatsapp or mail.

This is my mail yusufmikail26@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by Daniel1991(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
I already send you a mail, please check mail will be from Daniel Joseph

I look forward hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by Daniel1991(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
I already send you a mail, please check mail will be from Daniel Joseph

I look forward hearing from you.
LosVikingos:

Shoot me a pm, I'll tell you some secret to deliver a quality content that pass copyscape

1 Like

Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by FESTAC101: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2018
LosVikingos:

Please send to me. I need to learn and sign up.

zontee2@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
FESTAC101:

Please send to me. I need to learn and sign up.

zontee2@gmail.com

Sent to you
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by Ugosample(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
hmmm
this seems interesting and worth my spare time
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ugosample:
hmmm

this seems interesting and worth my spare time

It does,
Start earning today
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by Jonagha: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2018
Where and how can one learn to become a good writer, I have a lot of interest in writing.
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Jonagha:
Where and how can one learn to become a good writer, I have a lot of interest in writing.

I sent you a message
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by hectorswag(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
LosVikingos:

Awson247@yahoo.com

I've just sent you a mail. Please check..
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by hectorswag(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
LosVikingos:
Many people have been wandering online looking for a fast way to make money, but only few of them actually consider iWriter even when they come across it.

Alot of writers only see Fiverr and Upwork as the surest website to make money, maybe they were right but not until now that you find it hard to make sales even after buying tons of reviews.

I opened Fiverr last year, I got banned from buying review, I opened another one I was banned for fake IP address, alot of of drama on Fiverr recently, so I decided to look elsewhere (Iwriter) and wow, it is great.

If you can write with good spelling and grammar, then you can make easy money from
iWriter
How to make money with
iWriter?
It is a website very similar to textbroker where you get paid for writing articles of different kinds. It has four categories of writers: Standard, Premium, Elite and Elite Plus.

This site is one of the best because you can write articles in different languages ​​if you know more than one, and you can move to the higher categories depending on the quality of your articles.

In principle, prices per article may not be as attractive as those of other websites where you can earn money from the comfort of your home or office, but you can upgrade in less than a week.

How do they pay?

You are paid by Paypal and you can choose between requesting your payment, weekly, biweekly or monthly. And you can work almost from Nigeria without hiding your IP

Another great advantage is that you do not have to do bid (request with others and wait for them to choose you) for the jobs, as in oDesk , you simply choose which one you want to write.

How do I start making money?

If you are already an editor, or writing content articles for other websites, then you will be surprised how easy it is to make money writing for this website.

Click here: iWriter and complete your registration now.

Follow them carefully and you will soon earn money from your computer and learn to do better every time.

Also keep in mind the following when writing:

Never plagiarize other articles . Although it is essential to do a search on the subject, never copy and paste content from others, which is punishable.

Write in a natural way

Most customers will specify if they want you to use SEO or not.

Make sure you carry out what the client asks of you.

Read well what is asked of you.

Use grammar checkers.

There are some free online. It is also convenient to have a physical dictionary or online to be able to consult unusual terms or verbal forms, among other things.

This is a real way to make easy money from home, but it is still a job. If you like to write, then do not let anything stop you!

Register with your email, a username and password and start writing for iWriter

Their website is difficult to navigate. I think I created a buyer account.

1 Like

Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
hectorswag:

Their website is difficult to navigate. How do you become a writer? I think I created a buyer account.

No you did not, you can write and order content just with one account.
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LordsBattleAxe(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2018
zoltan02:
dear sir, there's absolutely nothing like the gift of writing. Great writing depends solely on consistency. As long as you can pen your thoughts, you are already on the first lap to become a writer. Check up sites like smartbloggers, wiki how's on starting. Check how to use transitional phrase, and the use of punctuations. Writing is for all, my dear sir

1 Like

Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2018
LordsBattleAxe:
dear sir, there's absolutely nothing like the gift of writing. Great writing depends solely on consistency. As long as you can pen your thoughts, you are already on the first lap to become a writer. Check up sites like smartbloggers, wiki how's on starting. Check how to use transitional phrase, and the use of punctuations. Writing is for all, my dear sir

Thanks for your contribution
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2018
If you wish to start writing for money from iWriter but you're not so good at writing yet, you can shoot me a pm, I have a very trustworthy solution for you.

There's much more to iWriter actually.
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by Ugosample(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
interesting
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ugosample:
interesting
Thanks
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by 9jeria: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
LosVikingos:

Please send me the secret to olatunji4salisu@gmail.com
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by LosVikingos: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
9jeria:

Please send me the secret to olatunji4salisu@gmail.com

Send a message to Awson247@yahoo.com
Re: Iwriter (The Unrecognized Treasure)for Writers Only by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
LosVikingos:

Send a message to Awson247@yahoo.com
Pls check your mail

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Unlimited Members To Your Telegram-build Huge Business Telegram Group / Tchat (a Scaled Down Java Version Of Yahoo Messenger For Nigeria.) / One Day At The Balogun Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.