Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car (44979 Views)

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Toyin Lawani's 37th Birthday / Iyabo Ojo Stunning Outfit To Toyin Lawani’s Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Tessyama1: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky has laughed off claims that he is pained after seeing Toyin Lawani buy his former 'friend' Nina a car.

Recall that Bobrisky had said he was going to buy Nina a car when she came out of the big brother house, until she started rolling with Toyin.

Well, Bobrisky is not bothered about anything and has taken to Instagram to react.

"Did I hear some people saying u will be pained right now ? make them leave car buy private jet I careless . Me that I'm enjoying myself. If they know how much I spend on hair alone I'm sure dey will be alright. I started buying hair from @creamyshair since January every week 200k with the fixing of the 360 frontal pls multiply that by 20weeks. 4million and someone said I will be crying by now . Biko my true fans another giveaway coming soon jare."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/bobrisky-reacts-to-toyin-lawani-buying-nina-a-car.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
. I started buying hair from @creamyshair since January every week 200k with the fixing of the 360 frontal pls multiply that by 20weeks. 4million and someone said I will be crying by now .

Nice one bro!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Babyforever(f): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bob's hair are actually expensive his cream's business is bumming for him to spend such amount of money on his hair alone

Toyin wants to use Nina to sell her market glad she's doing it the right way

29 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by eezeribe(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
JixNation:

You spend an average N4,000,000 every week on hair.
Bro are you telling me you pick the money for the floor?
Read the post again...

41 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
I will keep ingnoring u because u a fool.. and. U will always be.... author=JixNation post=68089773]

One thing about you is that, you are an ugly mofo.

Your lips alone can be used as kpomo.

you just ugly like Lagoon.

My begin open book for you?

Other Yoruba boys fine, how come your lips look like N50 okrika towel?

cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Caris77: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ok ooo. Their business jare. Hppy for nina all the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Teaser0904(f): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Someone even called him sabi mama hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by akprosperblog(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
I was here . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Edu3Again: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
gays AND DYKES ABOUND angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by AntiWailer: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by OverloadEazi: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
He doesn't care actually.. I'm close to him and I know when he is pained bout something
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by enemyofprogress: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Slim gals during Sex
be like...
"Baby wait wait my bone is shifting"

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by FuckoffMOD: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Na their problem nothing concern me tongue

Meanwhile original camon c9 for sale kindly check my siggy
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Nina my birthday mate got a car as birthday gift, here I am without 1kobo to celebrate my own day.

Abeg anybody wey fit help me celebrate my birthday mbok, nothing is too small
Tnx
Adewale joshua
First bank

You will still beg on your wedding day

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Harrynight(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Throwback: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Nina my birthday mate got a car as birthday gift, here I am without 1kobo to celebrate my own day.

Abeg anybody wey fit help me celebrate my birthday mbok, nothing is too small
Tnx
Adewale joshua
First bank

Begging has taken over social media and online forums and blogs.

There is dignity in labour.

Those who choose to sell gala and pure water have more dignity and pride.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by MrGreenMavro: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
cheesy

Bobrisky fall my hands...I think say he go vex buy NINA VENZA...he just came to analyse his personal expenses, how that one take consign us angry angry

Toyin 1 - 0 Bob wey no dy risky

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Nofav0rs(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
This nigga right here legit talking about weaves and fixing hair? Like for real? Please throw the whole social media away. I'm done!

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Greenbirth: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Asshole
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Edu3Again:
gays AND DYKES ABOUND angry

Plays and Bikes around
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
cheesy

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by oshe11: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
GoTV:

You will still beg on your wedding day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by leofab(f): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mumu everywhere
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by consultancy: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
JixNation:

Done sir, I didn't know he multiplied everything by 200 to arrive at his N4M.
go bk and read again. this time, slowly

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by package7(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Two ungodly agent's trying hard to get new member their club.... Shame

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by veacea: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mm
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car by SirBunky85(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
eezeribe:

Read the post again...
and dey bn dey vex wen pmb called dem lazy youths

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) / Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet / Olakunle Churchill's Mother & Tonto Dikeh's Mother-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.