Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,188 members, 7,849,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Journey To The Nigeria Defense Academy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Journey To The Nigeria Defense Academy. (759 Views)

Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy / Final List For Nigeria Defense Academy 71RC Release / Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Shortlists Names For 71RC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To The Nigeria Defense Academy. by Nicheey(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Last last my name don comot for the list... mehn the exam was half hard,half easy sha(English and physics)chemistry just weak me,not to talk of maths.

may I yarn una as e for take happen...

I'm a student of federal university otuokwe, studying physics education. to be honest my family makes fun of me like it was not worthy of studying.

I wrote my jamb on my matriculation day(I never attended the matric)

weeks later results were out,I got 207.
my dad said it's poor,extremely for that matter.

I dey my own I got a text from NDA that I should go select my exam venue,ah thought my dad said my score was poor?

exam day, the venue was changed from Naval secondary school,borikiri. to bori camp and exam starts 9 am prompt.

I reach Bori camp 10am, people full outside dey beg,ah mean no be our fault na.una change the centre with notifying us.

then this annoying corporal came spilling rubbish.Nda no be do or die,he said. shey u go refund me the 3k ni mitcheew...

11am we we're allowed in by a general that's not even our region man oooo,just see how people kind.

2pm we were done.

just this morning my dad called from afaka(NDA new site) saying my name's been shortlisted in batch 2. mehn he just say it like he careless(this man ehh,ah if to say my name nk be dey faa him for nearly crucify me)

dear nairalanders One of ur own could be going to the prestige NDA,if I eventually make the race(27km no be chaiz)

NICHOLAS FRANKLIN BARILE,RIVERSTATE. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING.

like play like play na so I go take go...

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Nigeria Defense Academy. by chicoMX(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
If after all these, what would it profit you, If after everything you end up at sambisa, with a WW11 rifle and poor military intelligence?

Goodluck soja!
Re: My Journey To The Nigeria Defense Academy. by Abdul3391(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
congratulations bro all the best
Re: My Journey To The Nigeria Defense Academy. by Nicheey(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
chicoMX:
If after all these, what would it profit you, If after everything you end up at sambisa, with a WW11 rifle and poor military intelligence?

Goodluck soja!

bobo the military is advance, try do research abeg
Re: My Journey To The Nigeria Defense Academy. by Nicheey(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Abdul3391:
congratulations bro all the best
thanks brotherly.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Nigeria Defense Academy. by chicoMX(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nicheey:

bobo the military is advance, try do research abeg
Goodluck once again.
Re: My Journey To The Nigeria Defense Academy. by Nicheey(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
chicoMX:

Goodluck once again.
thank you. sha go do research, your orientation no be here...
Re: My Journey To The Nigeria Defense Academy. by shreder(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
MY JOURNEY TO JOININ RAPPERS AFTA WATCHIN A MOVIE :-x

(1) (Reply)

University Of Central Missouri / Meet New NANS President Elect, Comrade Obande Gideon / LASU Admission Aspirants For 2018/2019 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.