Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Help - Driver license - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help - Driver license (1221 Views)

Does The Police Force Has The Jurisdiction To Ask For Driver's License? / How To Correct Error In Driver's License / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - Driver license by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pls is this license okay for driving interstate

Re: Help - Driver license by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Please is this license okay for driving interstate
Re: Help - Driver license by timifakay(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
burticious:

If it's genuine and you are driving the class of vehicle it covers, you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Help - Driver license by thebigkendo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
burticious:

Something is not right, class D is not suppose to be motorcycle.
Where "motorcycle" is written normally has "Private"
Police go use you chop if you enter highway

Re: Help - Driver license by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yes it's genuine, they said the mistake is from Abuja..
timifakay:

If it's genuine and you are driving the class of vehicle it covers, you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Help - Driver license by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=burticious post=68094892]Pls is this license okay for driving interstate

Yes. Driver's license is federal so it's a yes. Just ensure you know how to defend yourself as the mistake was not committed by you but by FRSC.

Remember to request for the correction at the point of renewal when expired.

My contact on my signature for any more queries.
Re: Help - Driver license by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Okay.. Thank you very much for the tip [quote author=achalugonata post=68413896][/quote]
Re: Help - Driver license by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
burticious:
Okay.. Thank you very much for the tip

You are welcome.

Always here to shade light on your worries with regard to the processing of your driver's license and vehicle's registration.

Contact on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Up For Quick Sale / How Good Is 2015 Range Rover Pure Evogue? / Please I Need Advice On This Type Of Vehicle Before I Purchase It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.