Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Online Voting Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Voting Website (580 Views)

SMS Voting Provider / Wapkiz Voting Tag Code / Nominees Unveiled, Voting Commences For NIGERIA Technology Awards (nita), 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Voting Website by humblehustler: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello webmasters.

I have been searching for free online voting websites for a little award contest in an organization that I currently volunteer in. But it seems like most of the websites are only limited to less than 20 votes. Please, kindly help with a link to any of such that you have used in the past to organize an online voting poll. Thanks.
Re: Online Voting Website by tuhamworld: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
humblehustler:
Hello webmasters.

I have been searching for free online voting websites for a little award contest in an organization that I currently volunteer in. But it seems like most of the websites are only limited to less than 20 votes. Please, kindly help with a link to any of such that you have used in the past to organize an online voting poll. Thanks.

why not break it into categories instead then?
Re: Online Voting Website by airsaylongcon: 5:49am On Jun 02, 2018
Halalan 1.6 by the University of Philippines Linux User Group (UPLUG)
Re: Online Voting Website by Donald3d(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
humblehustler:
Hello webmasters.

I can build a professional one for you at an affordable price
Re: Online Voting Website by SConnect: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
humblehustler:
Hello webmasters.

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your online voting website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed by a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Our unlimited web hosting package come with all the best premium features for no additional charge:

* Powerful Control Panel
* Softaculous Script Auto-installer (Hundreds of one-click install scripts!)
* Multiple PHP Versions (5.3, 5.4, 5.5, & 5.6, 7.x)
* Unlimited Web Space
* Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
* 100% Uptime Guarantee
* Always Online 24/7/365 Support
* E-commerce Ready!
* FREE DDoS Protection
* FREE Website Migrations (We will migrate your current website, free of charge!)
* FREE Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate
* Click here for a complete feature list

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED MONTHLY BANDWIDTH
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages include Unlimited bandwidth.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
Tired of downtime? We hate downtime just as much as you do, Our 100% uptime guarantee ensures that your website is always online.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplinks and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: Online Voting Website by Packboizzy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Www.rekoblog.com is the only well organised website that offer such services for free, it a website but operates like a forum. Just login register and choose the voting method u want. Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues Sharing Post From Wordpress Site / Payoneer Mastercard For Sell / Hyip Script Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.