Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Wife Stabbing Husband To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Stabbing Husband To Death (605 Views)

Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home / 19-Year-Old In Police Net For Stabbing Husband To Death In Adamawa (Photo) / Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Stabbing Husband To Death by Klinee: 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
There are reports on these forum about a wife killing her husband.
The response of people to the case actually amaze me.
I don't really think that the people actually see men as human being anymore rather an animal that can be slaughter at any time. That a woman stab her unarmed husband to death and people are saying that it serves him right.
One thing I know, fighting is very inevitable in every institution called marriage but the understand and maturity both actually handle it matters most.
In the fight yes most times because men(husband) are actually stronger they tends to beat the the woman(wife).

So I ask does a wife beater(husband) deserve to be stab to death by wife to prevent being beaten
Re: Wife Stabbing Husband To Death by Klinee: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
public reply please
Re: Wife Stabbing Husband To Death by Mynd44: 4:54am On Jun 02, 2018
Klinee:
There are reports on these forum about a wife killing her husband.
The response of people to the case actually amaze me.
I don't really think that the people actually see men as human being anymore rather an animal that can be slaughter at any time. That a woman stab her unarmed husband to death and people are saying that it serves him right.
One thing I know, fighting is very inevitable in every institution called marriage but the understand and maturity both actually handle it matters most.
In the fight yes most times because men(husband) are actually stronger they tends to beat the the woman(wife).

So I ask does a wife beater(husband) deserve to be stab to death by wife to prevent being beaten
To the emboldened, yes. It is called self defense.
Re: Wife Stabbing Husband To Death by Klinee: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2018
Mynd44:

To the emboldened, yes. It is called self defense.

So husband should stab his wife to death when the wife slap him and wife should stab her husband to death when the husband slap her?
I wonder who is going remain on this earth again, maybe all married men or women would have been dead by now.
Even the kids should stab their parents to death in order to defend themselves against their intending bully parents.

(1) (Reply)

Sentencing Of Killers Of Benue Catholic Priest To Death By Hanging: Bishop Ezeok / 3 Deadly Cults Tell Gory Tales Of How They Killed 11 Persons In Lagos / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Two Underage Girls In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.