Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download (1051 Views)

Site To Download Free Yoruba Music / How Can I Convert Etisalat Sim 4rm Edge To 3g? / Convert MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc to PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download by AdornHomes(f): 6:15pm On May 29, 2010
Hi,

Do you know of any website where I can download a Pdf converter?

I want to convert my Word and Publisher docs to pdf.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download by holotee(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2010
filerating.com
Re: How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download by AdornHomes(f): 6:58pm On May 29, 2010
Thanks

Will try it.
Re: How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download by tayoast(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2010
u can even use ur CorelDraw
Re: How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download by lovelybobo: 10:54pm On May 29, 2010
drop your email i will send one for you, the size is 3.77mb
Re: How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download by cwilliam: 8:03am On May 30, 2010
My guy use dopdf its d best and its free at www.dopdf.com
Re: How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download by textmypage(m): 2:24am On Jun 02, 2010
have u tried deskdocu.
It converts doc to pdf.go to www.Docudesk.com and download it.
ie <A HREF="www.deskdocu.com">GET DESKDOCU HERE</A>
it is fun
Re: How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download by textmypage(m): 2:28am On Jun 02, 2010
whichever u want you will get it there
Re: How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download by McNelson(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2010
Send a mail to systembasics24@gmail.com and indicate you are from nairaland. I will give you the software with a product key for an affordable rate
Re: How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download by beknown(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2010
@Poster,

You need Cute PDF. Download it free here:
http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
Re: How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download by Pogistega(m): 5:26am On Jun 03, 2010
There is an application which comes with Adobe Reader. Its called Adobe Distiller.

All you have to do when you open Distiller, is to specify the source file (to be converted), and the destination file. Then run it.
Re: How Do I Convert My Docs To Pdf - Any Site To Download by beknown(m): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2010
Pogistega:

There is an application which comes with Adobe Reader. Its called Adobe Distiller.

All you have to do when you open Distiller, is to specify the source file (to be converted), and the destination file. Then run it.

Adobe Reader is FREE but Adobe Distiller is not a FREE software.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Give Me An Info On Any Isp Can Could Work Effectively In Ekiti State. / Laptop Casing / What Do You Think About Windows 8?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.