Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

If You Are A Freelancer Or You Want To Be One, Get In Here!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If You Are A Freelancer Or You Want To Be One, Get In Here!! (318 Views)

EVIL FOREST "The Horror " short story By The Freelancer / MURDERER by the freelancer / Urgetnly Needed:- I Need A Freelancer Writer That Can Write Children Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Freelancer Or You Want To Be One, Get In Here!! by FESPO(m): 4:52am On Jun 02, 2018
I'm sure that if I post that I need writers, over 10 writers(both good and bad) will message me within a day. Many writers are not tired of being slaves, all they can invest is their time and maybe proficiency for those that are proficent, they don't want to invest anything financially because they are afraid to take risks. Lemme tell you, this life is a scam, to make it in life you have to take some risks. "TO WIN BIG, YOU SOMETIMES HAVE TO TAKE BIG RISKS" --- Bill Gates.

Now, if you find this is useful, it's cool and if you find it useless, you can ignore it but I'm ready to show you how to make it with freelancing(upwork), I doubt if any other person is ready to do that.

Kindly contact me on whatsapp @ 08140056707 for your upwork account and I'll also be glad to give you tips to make you sucessful on upwork because I can confidently say that I'm a sucessful freelancer on upwork but many Nigerians find it difficult to manover their ways. Contact me I'll give you tips.

(1) (Reply)

Book Launch: (christian Fantasy): BEYOND THE BARGAIN By Chimdi Michael / . / Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.