Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,983 members, 7,845,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase (39646 Views)

Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by Rapsino(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
From his talk you can see how generous davido is. Hate or whatever u call it. Davido is a good heart.. I don't want to compare now.

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by bossmeek(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
5GB FREE GIVEWAY.... (1 month validity, any network)

COMMENT and TAG your friends. Highest Tags win, tell your friends to COMMENT & TAG you. Make sure they are following.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjd4tEIAXwi/
Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by SuperWorld(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
sho mo age Buhari ni
Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by kingchris30(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
so you just become popular like that, me too will soon start my comedy kit WATCH OUT!!!
Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by Yankee101: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
It's always been there. E just blow on top your head.
Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by Babaolorioko(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
goldcoinhub:
At every point in time in Nigeria, there is always a trending word that dominates the social media and this time, it is Sho mo age mi, which was originated by a Nollywood actor Kazeem Abimbola, popularly called Jigan Babaoja.

He has however come out to say that despite the fact that he asks about his age from everyone that cares to listen, he will never reveal his real age to anyone.

He opened up to Ademola Olonilua in an interview on how he came by the slang Sho mo age mi ni.

What brought up the slang 'Sho mo age mi ni'?

Did you ever believe it would become this much of an internet sensation?

How did Jigan Babaoja meet Davido?

https://lailasnews.com/how-i-came-up-with-the-phrase-sho-mo-age-mi-ni-jigan-babalola/

Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by Babaolorioko(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
goldcoinhub:
At every point in time in Nigeria, there is always a trending word that dominates the social media and this time, it is Sho mo age mi, which was originated by a Nollywood actor Kazeem Abimbola, popularly called Jigan Babaoja.

He has however come out to say that despite the fact that he asks about his age from everyone that cares to listen, he will never reveal his real age to anyone.

He opened up to Ademola Olonilua in an interview on how he came by the slang Sho mo age mi ni.

What brought up the slang 'Sho mo age mi ni'?

Did you ever believe it would become this much of an internet sensation?

How did Jigan Babaoja meet Davido?

https://lailasnews.com/how-i-came-up-with-the-phrase-sho-mo-age-mi-ni-jigan-babalola/

Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by dosht(f): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
F

Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by neweraomo: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
PlainJAY:
We don't know him here in kuvukiland
is that on earth too
Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by kay29000(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Haha... This bros, I will never call him Jigan baba oja, I will keep calling him the nickname boys gave him at Shomolu (Sir Orji). Very nice but troublesome guy. He helped his family when things were okay for him. Thank God he is doing fine again.

You said he helped his family when things were okay for him... what was he doing then? And around what year was that? Thanks in advance.
Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
kay29000:

You said he helped his family when things were okay for him... what was he doing then? And around what year was that? Thanks in advance.
That should be around 2008/2009. He was into cyber crime back then, around that period most guys from Shomolu are already into yahoo yahoo. He said the same thing via his instagram handle few days ago, that he was once into cyber crime, but he doesn't have rest of mind because EFCC do give him sleepless night, but he lost most of things he acquired then. Now he is restarting his life back.

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by GILOSKY(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Baraka lahu fihi to all dat participated in jiganbabaoja success story... But wait self sho mo age mi ni
Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by kay29000(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

That should be around 2008/2009. He was into cyber crime back then, around that period most guys from Shomolu are already into yahoo yahoo. He said the same thing via his instagram handle few days ago, that he was once into cyber crime, but he doesn't have rest of mind because EFCC do give him sleepless night, but he lost most of things he acquired then. Now he is restarting his life back.

OK. Thanks.
Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
saasala:
That shitty "Sho mo age mi ni" fad doesnt make an iota of sense

And yeah, dude looks like an agbero
And what exactly do you look like ? Try to be positive
Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by fattycoolface(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Seriously we have many dumb ass in this group who know nothing than to do criticism.I beg those that fall to this category to learn how to appreciate someone rather than being an antagonists.
Re: Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase by JastSiryin(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
God that located you, Shall locate me and anyone who like this before this year runs out.... Amin
Dey there dey sit down, make God come dey find you as if say him no know where you dey before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) / Omotola Sends Touching Message To Her Son, CaptainE, As He Turns 17 / Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.