Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Multisim, Version Higher Than 10 - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Multisim, Version Higher Than 10 (2274 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multisim, Version Higher Than 10 by dbunday: 7:06pm On May 29, 2010
pls i need higher or updated version of multisim 10 or any other electronic workbench that can be use for simulation. the version i av does not contain SG3524(an oscillator) which i actually need for my project.(design of UPS). i will appreciate any help.
Re: Multisim, Version Higher Than 10 by digitalman: 7:21pm On May 29, 2010
hello,
You can download a new version of multisim from national instrument website.
I advise you not to waste your time designing UPS or inverter with that IC.
Reason? You will find it difficult to get the correct PWM you need from it.
I have built about ten of it without clean signal.
You know bad signal can blow your MOSFETS

You can use a PIC to get a good PWM for your designs. Like PIC16F877. If you know how to program PICs.

Thanks
Re: Multisim, Version Higher Than 10 by dbunday: 8:17am On May 30, 2010
@ DIGITAL MAN, i really appreciate ur concern for me, GOD bless u with more wisdom. i would prefer PICs but i dont actually know how to program them, though i'll make inquiry and learn it. i will still appreciate u more if u can give me more clue on the PIC stuff, i actually want to design 2KVA UPS.if u av any circuit diagram of UPS, I will like to see too. pls furnish me with ur fone number and mail address, mine is 08034455663, oyewoledc@yahoo.co.uk.thanks so much.
Re: Multisim, Version Higher Than 10 by digitalman: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2010
HELLO THANKS TOO. am deep into PICs , u can contact me through digitalman117@yahoo.com.
Re: Multisim, Version Higher Than 10 by digitalman: 7:05am On Jul 21, 2010
There are so many talents out there who would rather have changed the world but was cursed to have come from africa nay nigeria.
trying to program pic requires dedication to learning the programming language. there are good ones out there like. , just contact me if u want to get everything u need to beging programming pics. I would have written it here but I had written on another POST which was removed by owners of this website. I don`t know why they did that.

(1) (Reply)

Microfinance Banking Software - Nigerian, Robust And Affordable / Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql / Virtual Top Up Apis For Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN 5% Discount No Setup Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.