Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) (26489 Views)

43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Priscy01(f): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2018

One Ifeanyi Adieme has been arrested by the Lagos State police for allegedly defiling an 11-year-old girl handed her over to him by her parents, to look after his three children.

The girl who attends Iba Estate Primary School, Ojo, Lagos, on May 20, 2018, opened up to one of the coordinators of her church’s children section on how she had been subjected to sexual abuse and defilement by Adieme.

The pastor of the church was said to have reported the matter to Iba Police Station, following a medical confirmation of Adeime’s sexual abuse of the girl, and he was arrested.

Adieme, who runs a frozen food retail shop, lost his wife in January. A medical report from Igando General Hospital confirmed that the girl was actually defiled.

According to the girl, it all started on a Friday night around 10pm after Adieme’s chidren had gone to bed. She said: “He called me into his room, When I entered he brought out his private part.

I screamed and made to leave the room, he dragged me back and warned me not to make a noise. He asked me to kneel down and began to lick. I told him I can’t do that. He hit me on the head and said that he will beat me if I don’t do it.

I started doing it; he held my head and was pushing it inside my mouth. When something started coming out, I tried to withdraw but he said I should continue to lick it.

Another night, I wanted to go and sleep he called me back. He pulled all my cloth and asked me to lie down on the bed. Then he started doing it. He said that if I tell anybody that he will kill me.”

When the DPO, Gbenga Ogunsakin, confronted Adieme over the allegation, fell on his knees and begged for mercy; he said it was the devil that pushed him and more likely to be the curse that was placed on him by his wife’s relative.

The case has since been transferred to the Gender Unit of the Lagos State Police Command. The state’s Police Public Relations Officer(PPRO), Chike Oti, who confirmed the incident, revealed that the suspect will soon face the law.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/uncle-43-allegedly-defiles-11-year-old-niece-thrice-photo.html

3 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by fran6co(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2018
hmm terrible
Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by wakaman: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2018
Monkey.

7 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Strikethem: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2018
Our led cap bloda flom the least side. Na their work o.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Jabioro: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2018
I saw devil everyday,he does nt as me to do anything weird.lnfact last night l still one in my roomwhile my wife had gone to vigil ,she was their last born living with us.She came to my room around 2 am that she could nt sleep...why can't some men spared devil?

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Uyiii: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2018
IGBO AMAKA!!! our blother deserves some accoradescheesy

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
cry
Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Uteghe(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
cheesy grin This is one way Ipob is using to agitate for Biafra. Igbo kwenu...!!! Mkpo Ndok. Nsinbege mme unam enege.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by vincentjk(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked

I am sure it is his wife that pushed him to this crime.

It is sad that Naija ladies easily give BJs as girlfriends, but once you marry them, they'd insist it must be "mama and papa" style or nothing.
Naija wives hate giving BJ and that is the main cause of the rise in spousal infidelity.

But just looking at his face, I know this mumu doesn't have the capability of knowing who is sexually appealing and who is not.
But to think an 11-year old can give BJ to the extent of making a grown man cum still shocks me.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by PenlsCaP: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
Yoruba men and rape nawao
Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by damiloladuke: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
What's actually attractive in young girls with flat chests? Some humans were not fully created.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Sisijetue(f): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
Na demdem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Abatsam111(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
I think we need to have severe measure for these kinds of unspeakable crime. Maybe we should copy Singapore and surgically castrate such offenders so they can't ever have the pleasure of having sex again ever or maybe outright death

Meanwhile, I am very broke right now and need money urgently, kindly contact me for any of these services:
* Article writing
* Blog design
* Logo design
* Fixing problems related to blogger platform
* Guest posting on blogs
* Facebook page/group management

You can call/whatsapp me via (070)64272729

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by chloride6: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Damm see description Skills grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
See him useless strong face like witch craft symbol.

I commend the little girl's bravely for speaking up on time.

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by femliany(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
The curse placed on you did not push you to defile your own very daughter abi?

7 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by StephanieCloude(f): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
The rate at which pedophilia is increasing nowadays,
It's very scary. Hold your children very close o, and hold your daughters closer. Most especially pray for them. Because it would take the grace of God for this girl to grow up and not turn into a nymph or a pervert.

7 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Wellets50(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jail this Bleep straight
Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Akeos(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
konji na stupid spirit
Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Azam101: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Igbo people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by dhabrite(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Left to me, them suppose cut the man d*ck.

It's appaling!!!

SMH.
Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Wicked soul. I hope he gets sent to prison to be defiled by HIV+ inmates there. Bastardo.
Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
uncle you tried......
what stops u from picking any ashawo instead of this shameful act....
don't forget....
o buru na ofogeri adiro na onitsha akwuna nile eburu onu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Newpride(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
The man really tried to have avoided the temptation of trying this with 4 year old girl. sad

Thank goodness she is 11 years... shocked
Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by valicious1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Uteghe:
cheesy grin This is one way Ipob is using to agitate for Biafra. Igbo kwenu...!!! Mkpo Ndok. Nsinbege mme unam enege.

you should be ashamed of yourself. this IPOB you're castigating is the same organization struggling day and night trying to emancipate your people [efik, ibibio] and other minorities from the shackles of death, intimidation and bondage which you've been subjected to by the Nigerian hausa/fulani evil masters. continue

4 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by freemanbubble: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
ok
Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by valicious1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Uteghe:
you should be ashamed of yourself. this IPOB you're castigating is the same organization struggling day and night trying to emancipate your people [efik, ibibio] and other minorities from the shackles of death, intimidation and bondage which you've been subjected to by the Nigerian hausa/fulani evil masters. continue

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by edeXede: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
embarassed
I just know he would be a developer. He wants to develop his niece's hole

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
They need to do an awareness in villages about the dangers of giving out kids as househelps. We need to stigmatize this thing and shame people. The damAge is too much. This practise is evil. Broken adults all over the place.

Whoever wants to help a child should pay their village school fees for them while they live with their parents. Get an adult as a maid! And please pay them direct, dont give their money to an agent. Dts also slavery.

3 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Uyiii:
IGBO AMAKA!!! our blother deserves some accoradescheesy

nna mehn...we need rike 50 containers of accorades....ret me out a call thlough to china. they have to deriver the accorades charply.

this our Southwest blothers always jearousing us. Chukwu okrika arabama will judge them.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby’s Eyes, Private Part Removed In Hospital / Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo / Rape Allegation: Chetachi Onwume Suspended By Rivers State Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.