Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

3k For Company Logo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3k For Company Logo (1102 Views)

Graphics Designer Needed To Design A Company Logo / We Make company Logo and contemporary art on canvas. / I Need A Someone To Design Company Logo Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3k For Company Logo by tgmservice: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2018
I need a logo for a tech company.

With name Tech Guarantor
Its a tech company that deals with web development and other IT stuff.

it should be simple

Green is the main color it should be simple and designed on corel draw x3 preferable

pls dont use another brand logo
u get paid and i get d corel and png file
Re: 3k For Company Logo by omaxy17: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2018
tgmservice:

With name Tech Guarantor

it should be simple

Green is the main color it should be simple and designed on corel draw x3 preferable

Okay! How will I send my design across to you, here's my Whatapps number 07059983444
Re: 3k For Company Logo by imasetng(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2018
Good morning, this are some of my jobs.
WhatsApp number 08106877728

Re: 3k For Company Logo by excellgraphics(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2018
I can get it done in less than 24hrs,check my profile for https://www.nairaland.com/excellgraphics
Whatsapp:08074901853
Re: 3k For Company Logo by aktem(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2018
I will design a simple, yet professional tech logo. But i use adobe illustrator for my logo design, if you dont mind. You can contact me if you like my designs(07037055146).Here are some of my previous designs.

Re: 3k For Company Logo by Offpoint: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2018
tgmservice:

With name Tech Guarantor

it should be simple

is it a new company or an existing one? logo represents your company, you need a quality logo that represents your company, that speaks to your intended customer.

The idea of getting cheat logo to represent your company isn't portraying good image about the company.

unless you don't envision your company being a multi million company in the nearest future.
if you need a quality logo for your company, quote me we can re-negotiate on the price
Re: 3k For Company Logo by tgmservice: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2018
Offpoint:

is it a new company or an existing one? logo represents your company, you need a quality logo that represents your company, that speaks to your intended customer.

The idea of getting cheat logo to represent your company isn't portraying good image about the company.

unless you don't envision your company being a multi million company in the nearest future.
if you need a quality logo for your company, quote me we can re-negotiate on the price
bye bye
Re: 3k For Company Logo by omaxy17: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2018
omaxy17:

Okay! How will I send my design across to you, here's my Whatapps number 07059983444
sample of recent job

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Vectorthaviper / Country Flags Printing and Supplier / Contact Me For Your Animations And Graphic Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.