Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Top Bad Habits That Causes Rapid Aging - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top Bad Habits That Causes Rapid Aging (717 Views)

What Causes Rapid Weight Gain? / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Bad Habits That Causes Rapid Aging by michaelo2(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2018
Looking flawless is the dream of all women and some men, but not everyone succeeds with it.

The thing is that it may seem that all the celebrities look so perfect because they have access to all the best makeup production, best plastic surgeons at hand and what not.

However the reality is pretty different, it is true though that access to best care products matters but that is not just it.

The truth is that there are lots of habits that destroy our appearance without us even knowing it.

If you think about alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, and sweets – they are not the only enemies.

Today we are going to discuss seven more bad habits, which influence your
outlook and speed up the aging. Get ready!

#1. Squinting

If you squint your eyes too often no matter how young you are, you will have lots of crow’s feet around the eyes. Therefore, you better not do that.

#2. Pimples

Most people know only one way of dealing with pimples – popping them out. Well, not the best way to deal with a pimple unless you wish to provoke some more of those and look your absolute worst.

#3. Ponytail

This hairdo may be the most practical one but if you do that too often, you may provoke bold spots, and you certainly do not want those.

#4. Milk

This one may be surprising but increased milk consumption may clog your pores, and you will start aging prematurely.

#5. Reading

There is nothing wrong with reading per se; it is the way you read. If you spend too much time reading while you are lying down expect wrinkles soon to appear soon.

#6. Lips

If you bite your lips too often, you will certainly ruin the surface to the point when none lipstick trick will save the day. The very same goes for nail biting. Try to eliminate these habits to a minimum.

#7. The way you sit

If you like to place your leg over the other, and sit in such a position for too long, you may be as well ready to welcome varicose veins in.

Health This Moment wants you and those close to you to live a healthy, happy life!

Your health is a valuable thing; look after your body and your mind so that you can live your life to the fullest – Remember you only get one!

Please share this with your friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below.

https://www.healththismoment.com/2018/05/top-bad-habits-that-causes-rapid-aging.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Top Bad Habits That Causes Rapid Aging by Nedlog(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Very Informative....Thanks Op. Now I See Why Ochuko My Guy Is Getting Wrinkled While I Still Dey Bubble....#winks
Re: Top Bad Habits That Causes Rapid Aging by ghettowriter(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cool Write-up. I'm a victim of ur point1.

I like squinting one of my eye when smiling wink

I need to stop this asap
Re: Top Bad Habits That Causes Rapid Aging by spyroxy1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
michaelo2:

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique
Are u also an admin sir? Only two replies and you are here on FP. More Power to your elbow sir
Re: Top Bad Habits That Causes Rapid Aging by Katier00(f): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chai op this your point abi reasons tie wrapper o

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On A New Born Baby / 10 Plastic Surgery Horror Stories Of All Time / Avoid Vitamin C When Taking Atimalarial Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.