Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria (2445 Views)

Shipping Companies In Lagos / Business Partnership Opportunities For Companies In West Africa / Any International Private Shipping Companies In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria by 24volts: 8:19pm On May 29, 2010
Iam here once again, iam a doudting thomas when it comes to internet business, but over last month i was impressed by one bulk sms coy that used bulk sms to advertise and promote my supermarket, my customers are very impressed on my service now, i can now send thank u sms to my cutomers for patronising me, we have started wishing them happy birthday.and sending them sms on new stocks and products this is lovely. But please I learnt we have so many of the bulk sms coy now , i think that it is a good developement in Nigeria SME. let all the bulk sms coy introduce their coy here, with full address and wesite, please scamers should stay away here. when I mean iam impressed iam impressed.
i will recommend the following formart

Name of company
address of company
size of company
website

many thanks you regular 24 volts
Re: Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria by zinaLPF: 11:18am On May 30, 2010
what company/service were you so impressed with?
Re: Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria by ufumes(m): 1:05am On Nov 01, 2010
Http://cheapnigerianbulksms.com or http://sms.ufumes.com they sell sms at N2 per text. Their service is just excellent and trust worthy
Re: Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria by afirat: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2011
here is another wonderful bulksms site they charge as low as 1.50k from the first 1000 unit purchase and their service is very fast and reliable
cheers
Re: Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria by afirat: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2011
This is another wonderful bulksms site there services is fast reliable and they sell as low as 1.50k
WWW.AFIRATSMS.COM
Re: Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria by emmachine1: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2013
www.sendersms.com is one best Bulk SMS Company in Nigeria pocket friendly price and excellent customer services. Visit http://www.sendersms.com/our-price.html for more on prices and reseller packages
Re: Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria by chuchutech(m): 3:42am On Mar 06, 2013
www.boltsms247.com, i tried it, its almost perfect and delivers promptly. Their pricing is good and cheap as low as N1.5/sms not all these ones that sell N0.98k yet they don't deliver msgs and you can schedule sms to send in future
Re: Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Can you guess which bulk sms company is gravitating towards becoming one of the best bulk sms companies in nigeria? Your guess is as good as mine:
Re: Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
NetBulkSMS.com is the Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria that specialize in bulk messages with customize sender ID, we have made names in bulk sms business that is why we are master in our field. We have professional workers working day and night to provide the most suitable service to our client all over the country.

Looking for bulks sms companies in Nigeria?, We are expert in terms of bulk sms service for your campaign, notifications/alerts etc try us today and you will be satisfied with the service that will be rendered to you by our professional workers. Visit us today for the best service.

Thousands of happy customers can never be wrong. Why not try us today.
Re: Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria by sunyleeone: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
emma.chine:
www.sendersms.com is one best Bulk SMS Company in Nigeria pocket friendly price and excellent customer services. Visit http://www.sendersms.com/our-price.html for more on prices and reseller packages

In term of customer service Mart-Linc Nig LTD who runs www.alternativeadverts.com and www.sendersms.com is the worst in my history of internet business since I started in 2005. Immediately I bought 10,000 units of sms from him his sms failed for seven days I couldnt send sms through out Christmas. When I called him he refused to pick my call, then I sent him text from my phone and ALL his four (4) phone numbers that I had was all switched off as my text delivered.

I kept sending more texts from my phone to him so that when he put on his number I will know but it was four days after he put on his number. Immediately I called him when I got delivery report he claimed he traveled and that he had to return to Lagos to rectify the problem. It was after another three days before I could send sms with the credit I bought from him

Upon all these till today he never sent me single text and he also failed to even flash or call me, despite so many calls from me and so many text messages from my phone to him when he eventually put on his phone.

He feel he owes me no apology...
Re: Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria by jackles: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
for efficient delivery .......
www.jacklesms.com
Re: Bulk Sms Companies In Nigeria by Opengates(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

beautiful Interior Wall panels for home,shops,ceilings,etc / 2011 Dv Lottery Has Begin / Johnson Baby Wipes And Huggies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.