Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,442 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

4 Simple Ways To Grow Healthy Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 4 Simple Ways To Grow Healthy Hair (457 Views)

How I Grew My 4c Natural Hair Fast, Thick And Long|| Grow Healthy 4c Hair 2020 / Original Chebe Products For Long, Healthy Hair! / How To Grow Healthy Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Ways To Grow Healthy Hair by labountyhoney: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
ealthy hair is the pride of everyone. Having healthy hair means your scalp is in great condition and you are also able to make different hair styles as you wish without fair of itchy scalp or insufficient front and back hair.

This post will show you 4 simple ways to groom and grow healthy hair.

How to grow healthy hair

1. Eat proteins
I guess you have heard of the general saying of “you are what you eat”. You should always eat right and healthy. One of the ways way to eat right for your hair is to include protein in your meal plan because hair is built primarily from the protein keratin. Protein helps to prevent hair breakage making your hair grow stronger and longer.

2. Apply honey as a deep hair conditioner
Honey has so many nutritional values to the body and also to the hair. Recent studies have also shown that honey’s antibacterial and antioxidant properties are beneficial to the hair. To enjoy the benefits of honey you should apply it as a hair conditioner and follow the directions below.

Mix honey with olive oil and place mixture in microwave oven to melt.
Apply mixture to your wet or dry hair and cover your hair with a warm towel for 30 minutes.
Finally, wash off with shampoo.

3. Trim your hair regularly
Trimming of your hair gives room for healthy hair to grow because split ends cause breakage and, if left untreated, it will move further to weaken your hair and this prevents hair growth. However, be careful not to cut out all your hair.

4. Be patient
You need to exercise patience if you are looking to repair damaged hair or you just want your short hair to grow long and healthy. According to celebrity hair stylist Mark Townsend, “hair typically only grows about a quarter of an inch — to a half an inch max — a month”.

So if you can be patient, your hair will definitely grow. Also, the hair care products that really work do not do wonders overnight. You have to keep applying them regularly for optimal results.

If you do not exercise patience, you might fall for products with bogus claims, thereby causing more damage to your hair.

Stick with the aforementioned hair care routine and watch your hair grow healthy.

https://labounty.com.ng/how-to-grow-healthy-hair/

(1) (Reply)

. / How I Started My Hair Journey / Affordable Wedding Dresses And Accessories In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.