Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,496 members, 7,854,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

2001 Toyota Camry Axle Oil - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2001 Toyota Camry Axle Oil (447 Views)

Arrived But Still At The Wharf Toyota Previa With Back Axle AC Manual / The Number Of Axle In A Car (2 Axle Vehicle Meaning, Types Of Deffrent Axle) / Toyota Previa Toks Forsale( back axle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2001 Toyota Camry Axle Oil by Onosy: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hello Auto gurus in the house,

I went to a filling station for alignment after which the man there told me that my 2001 toyota camry uses axle oil and it need to be refilled. He also said the gear oil compactment is different from that of the axle oil. I just want to know if he is right because he said its the latest models that don't use axle.
Re: 2001 Toyota Camry Axle Oil by Arinze86(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Onosy:

I went to a filling station for alignment after which the man there told me that my 2001 toyota camry uses axle oil and it need to be refilled. He also said the gear oil compactment is different from that of the axle oil. I just want to know if he is right because he said its the latest models that don't use axle.
yea..he is true.. I have both old and new model..
Re: 2001 Toyota Camry Axle Oil by jodecibmw: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
I suggest you go through this thread to gain further knowledge of the subject matter.

https://www.nairaland.com/4020888/axle-oil-toyota-camry-2001

Onosy:

(1) (Reply)

Smash Protect / Toks: 2005 Toyota Matrix Sport. / Sold.. First Body 2007 Mercedes Benz ML350 Selling For 3m Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.