Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Need A Wordpress Developer To Build A Custom Plugin - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Need A Wordpress Developer To Build A Custom Plugin (395 Views)

How To Build A Professional Website In Few Days / Is There A VTU Wordpress Plugin For Selling Data And Airtime, Bill Payment? / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Mgt Biz, No Advance Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wordpress Developer To Build A Custom Plugin by paramound: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

If you are a very talented WordPress Developer and can build themes or plugin I need to hire you for n urgent job...

However, for my own safety and for "yours" too, I will hire you over miduman.com, if you do not already use miduman.com to get development jobs, sign up, post a midu saying I will build a custom WordPress and send me the link on whatsapp 08060435994..

Please do not contact me if you are not on Miduman.com or have not posted a the required midu..

Just send me the link to your midu on miduman and I will check it to see if you can build me what I want. Price is my least concern, I prefer quality.

You should also note that many persons, would contact me, so ensure your midu has good images and compelling description, if possible reference to past work would increase your chances. I'm expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: I Need A Wordpress Developer To Build A Custom Plugin by Blavitch: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
paramound:

If you are a very talented WordPress Developer and can build themes or plugin I need to hire you for n urgent job...

However, for my own safety and for "yours" too, I will hire you over miduman.com, if you do not already use miduman.com to get development jobs, sign up, post a midu saying I will build a custom WordPress and send me the link on whatsapp 08060435994..

Please do not contact me if you are not on Miduman.com or have not posted a the required midu..

Just send me the link to your midu on miduman and I will check it to see if you can build me what I want. Price is my least concern, I prefer quality.

Hi there,

I'm from Blavitch, and we're exactly the WordPress plugin development team you're looking for! We specialize in crafting high-quality, custom WordPress plugins to meet a wide range of needs. Whether you have a specific idea in mind or need assistance conceptualizing and building a plugin from scratch, we've got you covered.

Our team of experienced developers is well-versed in WordPress best practices and stays up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the WordPress ecosystem. We take pride in delivering solutions that are not only functional but also user-friendly and scalable.

If you'd like to discuss your project in more detail or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We'd be delighted to collaborate with you and bring your WordPress plugin vision to life.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

You should also note that many persons, would contact me, so ensure your midu has good images and compelling description, if possible reference to past work would increase your chances. I'm expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: I Need A Wordpress Developer To Build A Custom Plugin by bassdow: 4:09am On Nov 08, 2023
paramound:

what exactly is being ADVERTISED please ?

(1) (Reply)

Free Impressions And Clicks As You Sign Up / Cheap Hosting Provider | Free Migration | 24x7 Chat Support - Prewebhost.com! / Free Domain Name With 200GB Web Space And Host Unlimited Domains For Businesss..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.