Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Need A Professional Video Producer Asap - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Professional Video Producer Asap (808 Views)

Hire A Professional Video Editor In Abuja / I Need A Professional Video Editor To Work On A Project For Me. / Create Professional Video Animation And Explainer Like A Pro Using Powerpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Video Producer Asap by paramound: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

If you are a very talented Video producer that can do advert videos (motion graphics or animation or live recording) I need to hire you for n urgent job...

However, for my own safety and for "yours" too, I will hire you over miduman.com, if you do not already use miduman.com to get video jobs, sign up, post a midu saying I will create a (the kind of video) Video E.g. I will create a Motion Graphic Ad Video and send me the link on whatsapp 08060435994..

Please do not contact me if you are not on Miduman.com or have not posted a the required midu..

Just send me the link to your midu on miduman and I will check it to see if you can create what I want. Price is my least concern, I prefer quality.

You should also note that many persons, would contact me, so ensure your midu has good images or videos and a sufficiently compelling description, if possible reference to past work would increase your chances. I'm expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: I Need A Professional Video Producer Asap by ify123destiny(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2018
At OP, is this a form of advertising that forum? You can't ask a professional in his field to sign up on a platform & upload his/her jobs there coz you want to give that person a Job to handle. From experience so far YouTube is one of the best platform for people, companies, brands to upload their video contents.
Re: I Need A Professional Video Producer Asap by Offpoint: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Why must it be miduman platform? there are some many platforms out where people showcase their profolios naw... anyways it's your preference.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Opportunity And Certifications / Adobe Develops Tech To Detect Image Manipulation Using AI / Get Your Ebook Cover Done In 30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.