Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Where And How To Learn Digital Marketing For Free For Your Brand - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where And How To Learn Digital Marketing For Free For Your Brand (774 Views)

How To Learn Digital Marketing For Free In 2022do You Know That You Can Gain The / Where You Can Learn Digital Marketing In Lekki / Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where And How To Learn Digital Marketing For Free For Your Brand by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
Where, how to learn digital marketing for free to promote your brand

Wawuu!!! I've come with another bomb! Yet, another much information, people will have you pay huge amount to know!

But right now, you're getting this invaluable information on a silver platter.

You don't need a prophet to tell you that the world has gone Digital! Every Tom, Harry and Dick are online. Every business or brand now depends on Digital marketing to survive. If you choose to ignore this fact, you'd risk losing your business. This is not a curse, but a fact.

Digital marketing in a layman's language, simply is simply the art of strategically promoting a brand, services, products online for optimum results.

So are you set? Do you want to learn this skill at no cost? I'd be listing some sites you could go right now and start learning. Most importantly, I'd teach you how to learn it and gain a lot.

So, I'm starting with

1. Google Digital Skills For Africa. Apart from the fact, that this site will teach you Digital skills in a very fun and relaxed manner, you would also be certified by Google.

You can also proceed to learn Google AdWords, Analytics etc all for free on Google.

See, you'd feel like starting an agency immediately. Just visit Google now and search for Digital Skills for Africa.

2. Hubspot Academy
You'll find a number of Digital marketing courses here that will walk your hands step by step till you master the art. Google the name and it will pop out. You'd also be certified for free

3. E-marketing institute. Here is another site that offers Digital marketing courses ranging from social media, email marketing, SEO, SEM, etc

4. Alison free diploma in eBusiness. You can take this free Digital marketing to master courses as analytics, AdWords etc.

5. Pdfdrive. net. You can download free books on any topic on this site. Search for digital marketing books and you'd have enough to choose from.

6. Lynda. com and Udemy. These two are not free though. But the cost is quite affordable. These two sites really helped me. And I'd be recommending them to you.

7. YouTube: YouTube is your friend. Heard that before? Well, if you must take a career in the Digital marketing and tech space, YouTube is your friend indeed.

So, how do you learn all these.

Open a folder for your Digital marketing trainings.

Create a file for each course you come across.

Make notes and jottings.

Have a goal you want to achieve by learning the course.

It's good to have an idea of everything but it's advisable to pick an aspect and then master it for a career.

And finally, you need to implement what you learn. Don't just keep learning without doing anything. If it will cost you money, time or anything to implement what you learn, then bear the cost.

One thing about Digital marketing is that if you don't practice, you forget what you learned so fast.

Warning: This article is not discouraging you from attending Digital marketing live seminars trainings or paid courses put up by experts.

Trust me, I attend and enroll in a lot of them. I organize too. No man is an island you know.

I hope this helps

In my next article, I'd share the top 5 Digital marketing skills that sell like hot cake, and you can make a career out of them

And come 2nd and 3rd week of June, I'd be organizing Digital skills training on WhatsApp and Facebook. It will cover web design, Facebook monetization, blogging and information marketing. This is for only 20 lucky persons who register first. To register, connect with me on WhatsApp here https:///send?phone=2347030550441

Also join my newly created Facebook community on digital marketing and brand promotion. https://www./155214655262918/

Re: Where And How To Learn Digital Marketing For Free For Your Brand by ECBDigital: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY IN 2021!!

The simple truth no one would tell you

The impact of Covid-19 on small and local businesses cannot be underestimated as it resulted in the loss of jobs for many, the shutdown of businesses, and a serious fall in income.

Truth is post-covid, there would be a high demand for technological skills, digital and online presence, and innovative technological solutions. Social and digital marketing skill is now a hot cake in the market!

So how is this my business?

To make more money in 2021 would require you to learn a SKILL, a high-income one at that.

No one would tell you this but I would

There has been an increase in the awareness of the importance of technology and the internet is now the employer of so many

I mean, with just your phone and skill, you could take jobs from the comfort of your home and earn in different currencies.

I kid you not

Learning a HIGH-income skill puts you on top of everything and leads you to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

You can NEVER run out of jobs as a Digital Skill Expert

The fun fact about any digital skill is that it is not a talent, it is learnable

At first, the whole skill might seem overwhelming but with the right dedication and training you're good to go

Interested in taking a training?

JOIN THE MONEY SKILL CAMP 2021!!!

This is an intensive 12-week course where you are taught the 11 step-by-step processes you need to increase your value and earning potential, and start earning passive income online.

After the Camp program, you'll earn a Certificate of Digital Skill Proficiency, and you'll be getting weekly gigs, high-paying job offers, and recommendations in your email.

This course is for you if you:

- Are tired of trial and error (because it takes more time)

- Love to have someone hold you by the hand as you grow instead of finding your feet alone

- Are keen on building valuable connections with and getting inspiration from others who are on the same growth journey as you

- Want the real stuff, not fluff that you can find everywhere else.

The course is N55,000 NGN only.

If you're interested, please send a DM or click on the link provided.

LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE.

[Money Back Guarantee]

You can tell a friend and be rewarded.

#moneyskillcamp

https://charlesadetola.com/money-skill-camp/

Re: Where And How To Learn Digital Marketing For Free For Your Brand by dayssolalee(m): 2:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodnews

there is a platform that will hold your hand and put you through digital marketing with a vast resources on Digital Marketing. Get 400+ Video Courses +eBooks on Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Click Funnel and Digital Product Designs. Visit Souljar Mind Academy to get started https://souljarmind.com/

(1) (Reply)

Please, What's The Career Outlook On GIS In Nigeria. / Welding Apprenticeship / The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.