Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos (27717 Views)

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor / TECNO Beautifies Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by AutoReportNG: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
For those who have been to the Muritala Mohammed International lately in Lagos, you must have noticed a massive construction site which is being managed and handled by the Chinese giant, CCeCC, well we can reveal to you that the construction site is the new terminal of Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos. What this means is that all activities at the old terminal will be moved to this new site. These are some of the pictures from the new terminal in Ikeja, Lagos from the starting to the finishing though it is yet to be commissioned.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/06/ongoing-construction-of-new-terminal.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-_lTi9qlOc58/WxL4ZCOM1WI/AAAAAAAASUk/VXPS8Gm9A8kKHwEjxKZiDptD7RRZhnALACLcBGAs/s1600/MMIA_Terminus_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/--TIl9AkNd6w/WxL4cJvwITI/AAAAAAAASUw/LPQwFEixusIdT5CWD-9pUaGnCsY8hu7gACLcBGAs/s1600/MMIA_Terminus_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-klVZR2VNgzY/WxL4cWv1Y-I/AAAAAAAASU4/50Y1PjQUoRkjmt0rBVJeUPOaBPLYG_aXACLcBGAs/s1600/MMIA_Terminus_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-nZRZqWGFr1c/WxL4fUGZOnI/AAAAAAAASVI/MtiksCE__LI4RgMGYJTpS4V5QI69-JBxgCLcBGAs/s1600/MMIA_Terminus_010_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-7pkJgBeQbw0/WxL4hfbmudI/AAAAAAAASVc/jr2pNWOefHMXB21YSQGRLWW9TENcVPHmQCLcBGAs/s1600/MMIA_Terminus_014_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-G9LhYMknp3A/WxL4hp6GHEI/AAAAAAAASVg/SU-tEv68nEcpFeHtXtGw8VRhYoaYRKbrgCLcBGAs/s1600/MMIA_Terminus_016_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ykg6B1FMAz0/WxL4eGbHKuI/AAAAAAAASVE/RsSpz-VlxukKDRUUnWT9-QkNhOI3YgrUwCLcBGAs/s1600/MMIA_Terminus_009_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by AutoReportNG: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Whats your take?

Personally, I think the design is very boring and very dull

See more pictures, designs and works here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/06/ongoing-construction-of-new-terminal.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by EzendiEgo1: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2018

This government should keep embezzling Nigeria Money by building this and calling it Terminal.

You people should tell me if this is How Airport Terminals are built.

Go to Dubai or even South Africa and see world Class Terminals for yourself.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by Paperwhite(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nice development! smiley I really appreciate the level of work done when I used the airport early this year.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by samfibby(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Not all world class airport facilities are beautiful. So long as it meets global standard and it is well maintained, it is worth celeberating

52 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by Mutemenot(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Still fucking poor. Other countries are making their Airport a Tourist Zone. The structure iz not far from bus stations

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by OGAMINISTER: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Paperwhite:
Nice development! smiley I really appreciate the level of work done when I used the airport early this year.

Na GEJ dey build am na
Soon your tongue go confession that PMB is the man for the job

15 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by bayocanny: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
another elephant project... invest in education and technology

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by docadams: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
Still fucking poor. Other countries are making their Airport a Tourist Zone. The structure iz not far from bus stations

Have you been to any airport?

20 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by Mutemenot(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
docadams:

Have you been to any airport?
Do you think am a local champion like you

16 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by docadams: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
Mutemenot:

Do you think am a local champion like you

Your wrong perception of what an airport should be makes you a village yampion

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by Ojiofor: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
The should demolish the whole damn thing and build a modern airport.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thank God there is no "World Class" attached to it.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by Mutemenot(m): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
docadams:

Your wrong perception of what an airport should be makes you a village yampion

I do not blame you, by the time you travel to places u wont need anyone to convince u. meanwhile you can google bus stations in China, Singapore, Malaysia, then compare your result with the so called new terminal

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by ossy7881: 5:13am On Jun 03, 2018
more pix

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by ossy7881: 5:14am On Jun 03, 2018
pix

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by anibirelawal(m): 5:26am On Jun 03, 2018
So what will be the fate of the old terminal?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by Mikeross62: 5:52am On Jun 03, 2018
Cool
Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by docadams: 5:53am On Jun 03, 2018
Mutemenot:

I do not blame you, by the time you travel to places u wont need anyone to convince u. meanwhile you can google bus stations in China, Singapore, Malaysia, then compare your result with the so called new terminal

Bus stations in China are better than airports in Nigeria. Breaking news! So? I guess you should first google the regards the citizens openly have for their countries.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by Dalek(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2018
Still same ugly design, i expected better for Nigeria's premium gateway.

samw with Abuja airport... ugly and bland. all local airport use almost same design.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by hardywaltz(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2018
They will soon say it was built by GEJ with his pension

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by 9jaArea: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2018
ok
Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by GavelSlam: 7:22am On Jun 03, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

This government should keep embezzling Nigeria Money by building this and calling it Terminal.

You people should tell me if this is How Airport Terminals are built.

Go to Dubai or even South Africa and see world Class Terminals for yourself.

What are you talking about?

What is wrong with how it is being built?

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by drnoel: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take?

Looks like a 3rd grade airport compared to 1st grade ones like JFK and Heathrow

1 Like

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by Sukosam(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2018
even unpatriotic nonentities who have never been outside the country in their entire lives are claim
ing to know how foreign airports looks like.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by GavelSlam: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2018
drnoel:

Looks like a 3rd grade airport compared to 1st grade ones like JFK and Heathrow

JFK is ugly and most European hubs are aesthetically better.

Heathrow is nice.

This new terminal looks ok.

12 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by drnoel: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

JFK is ugly and most European hubs are aesthetically better.

Heathrow is nice.

This new terminal looks ok.

Yes JFK is ugly but I meant size wise not cosmetic

1 Like

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by GavelSlam: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2018
drnoel:

Yes JFK is ugly but I meant size wise not cosmetic

Size has to do with traffic.

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by drnoel: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

Size has to do with traffic.

Yes u are right there

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by unanonso(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take?

I'm not impressed at all.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by AutoReportNG: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
@Lalasticlala
Re: Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2018
BUHARI is WORKING!

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is No Difference Between Nigeria Air And MMM — Nigerians / How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja / Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.