Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent (642 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent by agoba1: 9:35pm On May 29, 2010
Wonderful nairalanders, i greet you all for your informative ability, someone anybody pls go over this and offer a piece of advice as i do need one at the moment

I AM ABOUT APPLYING FOR A UK STUDENT VISA, my uncle is making every provision to ensure that i am able to study in the UK financially and otherwise, I HAVE THE MONEY FOR MY MAINTAINANCE / SCH FEE'S BUT THE BIG QUESTION IS MY UNCLE PLACED THE MONEY IN MY OWN ACCOUNT VIA CHEQUE AND ITS BEEN THERE OVER 4MONTHS, DO I NEED TO ESTABLISH/ SHOW THE SOURCE OR ORIGIN OF THE FUNDS AND MORE SO I DO NOT SHARE THE SAME SURNAME WITH MY UNCLE , DO I NEED TO SHOW THE SOURCE OF THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT AND HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING THAT, EVEN AS AM NOT WORKING AT THE MOMENT? WHAT'S THE BEST THING TO DO IN A CASE LIKE THIS AS I REALLY WANT TO FULLY CONVINCE THEM THAT I WISH TO STUDY IN THE UK AND CAN MY UNCLE ALSO WRITE A SPONSORS LETTER EVEN AS AM NOT SHARING THE SAME SURNAME WITH HIM AND PLS DO NOT FORGGET THAT I HAVE MONEY IN MY OWN ACCOUNT.

AM CALLING ON ANGEL'S OF NAIRALAND, PLS ANSWER ME ,
Re: Urgent by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 29, 2010
Agoba, you only registered yesterday, and within that time, you've posted the same thread 71 times! shocked

That's no way to solicit help here - people have lives outside Nairaland; if you searched, you'd have discovered there's at least 2 stickied threads on UK visa issues. By spamming the entire board, you're not endearing yourself to members, and most will ignore you as a result.

Good luck in your quest.
Re: Urgent by coolier(f): 9:50pm On May 29, 2010
Siena:

you only registered yesterday, and within that time, you've posted the same thread 71 times!

angry
Re: Urgent by BabaIbada: 12:08am On May 30, 2010
@Poster,
I understand how u feel but u should have taken it easy a bit. Well, I can say ur case is a replica of mine but my own sponsor bears the same name wif me and the money is right in my account. I've taken my time to explore various threads on UK Students Visa and I can tell u that if u had done the same, your fear would have been adequately wipped off. Based on my fidings, the current Point Based System being used for UK students Visa doesnt really bother about the source of the money but the completeness of the money (Your tution fee + Maintenance fee) and the whole money being in ur account for a minimum of 28 days.
The source of the money is immaterial, however your sponsor can still write letter regardless of the fact that you both bear differnt names. REMEMBER, the money must be complete and be in ur own personal account for a minimum period of 28 dayz. Explore the thread titled "UK VISA
; Ur QUESTIONED ANSWERED posted by Ell77) U'll get all the gist if u're patient enough to read through all the 18 pages. Be rest assured that u're on ur way to the UK so far u have the money in ur account and have all d document (s) indicated on ur CAS Letter intact. May God see u through. Drop a word of thanks not for me but for the likes of Ell77, Justwise, Sienna, The fellows are surely exceptional and will continue to receive exceptional blessings from the GOD Almighty.
Re: Urgent by agoba1: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2010
hi everyone , i bet you all had a fun weekend, pls have got a question for the house , while filling the visa application form a while ago i saw '' whats your score for Attributes English ans maintenance, about maintenance i understand that pretty well but the attribute and English is not quiet clear to me, can some one please throw some light here? any idea, English and attributes. also where can i get my biometric details, i need answers pls. thanks to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Deleted / Nigeria Ambassador To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.