Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

But This Look Real Please Convince Me If Its Not - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / But This Look Real Please Convince Me If Its Not (891 Views)

Please I Need To Verify This Job Address And If It Is Real Please / Is This Real Please!?? / Can This Be Real Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But This Look Real Please Convince Me If Its Not by favourcute11: 2:05am On Jun 03, 2018
IGNIT INITIATIVES invite you for JOB

INTERVIEW on Tuesday 5/6/18 by 10am

at no 5 Last floor,University Press

Building,Fume b/stop,acme,Ikeja,Lagos

Ensure to come with your writing materials,no calculators are allowed to the screening.Come with a printout of this mail,failure to do so automatically disqualifies you.

Note:Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards
Career Tips
Re: But This Look Real Please Convince Me If Its Not by Coloredsg(f): 4:33am On Jun 03, 2018
SCAM SCAM SCAM
Please don't waste your transport. Just stay at home and sleep. I have been there. It's GNLD re-branding.

3 Likes

Re: But This Look Real Please Convince Me If Its Not by Geosystem(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
They have known that people have discovered their previous method of operation, so they want to develop a different method now. Hmmmm it's well
Re: But This Look Real Please Convince Me If Its Not by Thebrightest(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
favourcute11:

IGNIT INITIATIVES invite you for JOB

INTERVIEW on Tuesday 5/6/18 by 10am

at no 5 Last floor,University Press

Building,Fume b/stop,acme,Ikeja,Lagos

Ensure to come with your writing materials,no calculators are allowed to the screening.Come with a printout of this mail,failure to do so automatically disqualifies you.

Note:Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards
Career Tips
You can go, but prepare to get scammed.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now! 12 Brand New Jobs Available! / Apply Now: Ongoing Nigerian Breweries Internship Program / Graduate Data Analysts Recruitment At First Bank Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.