Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos (30847 Views)

Issues With US Appointment Reschedule And Medical Exam / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 3:09am On Jun 03, 2018
Hello my beloved nairalanders ,
My k1 interview has been schedule next month , I don’t know anything about the medical exams , I need to know how much the medical exam will cost me in Lagos and when is the appropriate time to go lagos for the medical exam and also I don’t know how to book an appointment with the approved medicals centers in Lagos ,I tried calling them but they are not picking up
One more thing will I pay for visa pick up at dhl
Your advice and contribution will be very helpful
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:21am On Jun 03, 2018
You don't pay for the visa pick up at DHL. It's free... about the medical, there are only 2 hospitals in Lagos that is approved to do that and only one in Abuja (those are the only 3 approved all over Nigeria).
I can't really remembered the exact amount I paid for my medicals some few months ago, I still have the receipt tho, but it's not with me at the moment( I'll give you more details later), but it's below 90K.... plan for 100K tho, you will go back home with the remaining.
They are both on the Island.
I'll send you the contact numbers for the 2 hospitals also when I get back to base.
Goodluck.

Guess you are lucky I saw your post immediately you posted it here.
I was like you looking for all information i can gather just few months ago also.

The only difference now, is that I did Cr1, not K1.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 3:34am On Jun 03, 2018
You don’t know how much you have really helped me. Been a first timer that has never experience any Interview before .please how can I book for an appointment with the hospital and when Is the appropriate time to go .. I will really appreciate it if you can give me a clue about the embassy Interview
Anxiety has taken over my sleep since my interview has scheduled because I don’t know the kind of question I will be asked

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46am On Jun 03, 2018
You go for your medical 2 to 3 weeks before your interview.

You will NEVER open the medical envelope when you go for the medical result pick up a week later, that is the way you take it to your interview.

Our packages are different, cos I don't really know the questions asked during the K1 interview, it's only the CR1 I can say much about, since after my interview, I have given 3 other people I met online tips and likely questions they may be asked,( without asking for a dime from them) and they all passed their interview , the last person was just 2 weeks ago...

I Will help out with the medical fee info, the contact of the hospitals and little other things I think might be necessary, (when I go back to base), but for the K1 interview questions, I don't know about it.
I wish you all the very best man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 3:53am On Jun 03, 2018
they are relative processes .. I just need a clue then I can build myself on it .. it wont mislead me
a clue will help bro
thanks for the time
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03am On Jun 03, 2018
bencliff2017:
they are relative processes .. I just need a clue then I can build myself on it .. it wont mislead me
a clue will help bro
thanks for the time

Okay, I will send you some questions and some links sometimes next week.
Hope it helps.
And try to click on the quote , when next you respond so I can know when you send a message here, cos if you just typed as you have been doing, I will not see your message.
Take care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 4:12am On Jun 03, 2018
ok .. will I receive my result or package the same day I go for the test because I don't reside In Lagos

post=68129644:

Okay, I will send you some questions and some links sometimes next week.
Hope it helps.
And try to click on the quote , when next you respond so I can know when you send a message here, cos if you just typed as you have been doing, I will not see your message.
Take care
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:37am On Jun 03, 2018
bencliff2017:
ok .. will I receive my result or package the same day I go for the test because I don't reside In Lagos

No you can't get the result the same day, they will ask you to come back for it.

They don't want to know if one reside in Lagos or not, that is their rule.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by Oladeep: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Let me help u out. There are only two designated hospitals in Lagos. They are Qlife and The Children practice. Qlife is cheaper and u don't need to book appointment with them. They do medical screening between 8-11am Monday- Friday and 12-3pm on weekends and public holidays. Collection is two weeks (2-4pm week days, 12-3pm weekends and public holidays ). Since u don't reside in Lagos, I will advise u to come for d medicals two weeks and a day to ur interview, U return to ur base and travel back to lagos in 2weeks time to get ur result and lodge in a hotel not far from d embassy and go for ur interview d following day...Budget for like 80k for ur medicals. This is their website where u will find their requirements and contacts...http://www.qlifefamilyclinic.com/about_visa.html. Wish u goodluck

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Bencliff2017 , take to the above reply too.
It will help you a lot.
Goodluck once more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by Ogb222: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pls what are the exact medical reports they do.. do they test for drugs

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 1:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Thank you bro , I will do exactly as instructed by you .. do you have any idea what kind of questions they may ask at the interview and what are the required document for me to bring along when going for the medical test

Oladeep:
Let me help u out. There are only two designated hospitals in Lagos. They are Qlife and The Children practice. Qlife is cheaper and u don't need to book appointment with them. They do medical screening between 8-11am Monday- Friday and 12-3pm on weekends and public holidays. Collection is two weeks (2-4pm week days, 12-3pm weekends and public holidays ). Since u don't reside in Lagos, I will advise u to come for d medicals two weeks and a day to ur interview, U return to ur base and travel back to lagos in 2weeks time to get ur result and lodge in a hotel not far from d embassy and go for ur interview d following day...Budget for like 80k for ur medicals. This is their website where u will find their requirements and contacts...http://www.qlifefamilyclinic.com/about_visa.html. Wish u goodluck
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 1:23am On Jun 04, 2018
thanks for following me up .. i am still expecting the interview ideas you promise to send to me
how was the weekend today

post=68149345:
Bencliff2017 , take to the above reply too.
It will help you a lot.
Goodluck once more.
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 1:25am On Jun 04, 2018
full medical scanning .. drug test Inclusive

Ogb222:
Pls what are the exact medical reports they do.. do they test for drugs
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by Oladeep: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
bencliff2017:

Thank you bro , I will do exactly as instructed by you .. do you have any idea what kind of questions they may ask at the interview and what are the required document for me to bring along when going for the medical test

For d medicals, U are to bring 5 recent passport photos, Intl passport, interview letter, ATM card for payment, Immunization records if you have any. As for d interview questions, i believe k1 is a fianceé visa, u will be asked how u guys met, how many times she has visited u and other questions u filled in ur ds260 visa application form. Besides, don't forget to go along with evidences to prove ur relationship with ur fiancée e.g Photos, emails , chats and phone records. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 2:04am On Jun 06, 2018
thank you bro and God bless you

Oladeep:
For d medicals, U are to bring 5 recent passport photos, Intl passport, interview letter, ATM card for payment, Immunization records if you have any. As for d interview questions, i believe k1 is a fianceé visa, u will be asked how u guys met, how many times she has visited u and other questions u filled in ur ds260 visa application form. Besides, don't forget to go along with evidences to prove ur relationship with ur fiancée e.g Photos, emails , chats and phone records. Good luck

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by zolution: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
r]Please l need a reply a.s.a.p. ! it's about my k1 visa... l want to know if my fiancee would be required to send me a copy of her INCOME-STATEMENT to take to the interview or she can just scan it to me here in Nigeria? She called her embassy and she was told that's up to the discretion of our Nigerian immigration. Please my fellow NLs reply if u have any useful info as regards what l have said ![b]Please l need a reply a.s.a.p. ! it's about my k1 visa... l want to know if my fiancee would be required to send me a copy of her INCOME-STATEMENT to take to the interview or she can just scan it to me here in Nigeria? She called her embassy and she was told that's up to the discretion of our Nigerian immigration. Please my fellow NLs reply if u have any useful info as regards what l have said ![/b]Please l need a reply a.s.a.p. ! it's about my k1 visa... l want to know if my fiancee would be required to send me a copy of her INCOME-STATEMENT to take to the interview or she can just scan it to me here in Nigeria? She called her embassy and she was told that's up to the discretion of our Nigerian immigration. Please my fellow NLs reply if u have any useful info as regards what l have said !r]Please l need a reply a.s.a.p. ! it's about my k1 visa... l want to know if my fiancee would be required to send me a copy of her INCOME-STATEMENT to take to the interview or she can just scan it to me here in Nigeria? She called her embassy and she was told that's up to the discretion of our Nigerian immigration. Please my fellow NLs reply if u have any useful info as regards what l have said ![b]Please l need a reply a.s.a.p. ! it's about my k1 visa... l want to know if my fiancee would be required to send me a copy of her INCOME-STATEMENT to take to the interview or she can just scan it to me here in Nigeria? She called her embassy and she was told that's up to the discretion of our Nigerian immigration. Please my fellow NLs reply if u have any useful info as regards what l have said ![/b]Please l need a reply a.s.a.p. ! it's about my k1 visa... l want to know if my fiancee would be required to send me a copy of her INCOME-STATEMENT to take to the interview or she can just scan it to me here in Nigeria? She called her embassy and she was told that's up to the discretion of our Nigerian immigration. Please my fellow NLs reply if u have any useful info as regards what l have said !r]Please l need a reply a.s.a.p. ! it's about my k1 visa... l want to know if my fiancee would be required to send me a copy of her INCOME-STATEMENT to take to the interview or she can just scan it to me here in Nigeria? She called her embassy and she was told that's up to the discretion of our Nigerian immigration. Please my fellow NLs reply if u have any useful info as regards what l have said ![b]Please l need a reply a.s.a.p. ! it's about my k1 visa... l want to know if my fiancee would be required to send me a copy of her INCOME-STATEMENT to take to the interview or she can just scan it to me here in Nigeria? She called her embassy and she was told that's up to the discretion of our Nigerian immigration. Please my fellow NLs reply if u have any useful info as regards what l have said ![/b]Please l need a reply a.s.a.p. ! it's about my k1 visa... l want to know if my fiancee would be required to send me a copy of her INCOME-STATEMENT to take to the interview or she can just scan it to me here in Nigeria? She called her embassy and she was told that's up to the discretion of our Nigerian immigration. Please my fellow NLs reply if u have any useful info as regards what l have said !
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by Shugarlord213: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Guy you get Nokia charger??
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2018
hello bro ..
i went for the medicals and it was successful , can i go for the collection of medical result 24 hours before the interview
your urgent reply will really help

U are to bring 5 recent passport photos, Intl passport, interview letter, ATM card for payment, Immunization records if you have any. As for d interview questions, i believe k1 is a fianceé visa, u will be asked how u guys met, how many times she has visited u and other questions u filled in ur ds260 visa application form. Besides, don't forget to go along with evidences to prove ur relationship with ur fiancée e.g Photos, emails , chats and phone records. Good luck [/quote]
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2018
hello bro ..
i went for the medicals and it was successful , can i go for the collection of medical result 24 hours before the interview

post=68129562:
You go for your medical 2 to 3 weeks before your interview.

You will NEVER open the medical envelope when you go for the medical result pick up a week later, that is the way you take it to your interview.

Our packages are different, cos I don't really know the questions asked during the K1 interview, it's only the CR1 I can say much about, since after my interview, I have given 3 other people I met online tips and likely questions they may be asked,( without asking for a dime from them) and they all passed their interview , the last person was just 2 weeks ago...

I Will help out with the medical fee info, the contact of the hospitals and little other things I think might be necessary, (when I go back to base), but for the K1 interview questions, I don't know about it.
I wish you all the very best man.
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2018
bencliff2017:
hello bro ..
Congratulations
When is your interview?
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
thank you bros ,
july 3 is the interview date ... the result is out but i am yet to collect it what i am asking can i collect 24 hours before the interview
because the distance between my location and lagos

post=68922156:

Congratulations
When is your interview?
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
bencliff2017:
thank you bros ,
july 3 is the interview date ... the result is out but i am yet to collect it what i am asking can i collect 24 hours before the interview

Good, that means they have sent you the sms that your result is ready, congrats!
Yes, you can go collect it a day before your interview.

N.B: which of the 2 hospitals did you go to?
Child practise or the other one?
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by Oladeep: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
bencliff2017:
hello bro ..

If u had ur interview at Qlife, ur result should be ready in 2weeks. so u can get ur result 2weeks later.
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2018
Good morning bros,
Please verify this address, is this the real u.s consulate address where the interview will be conducted

2 Walter Carrington Cres, Victoria Island, Lagos

And also can you tell me more about the visa delivery or pick up
I don’t have an idea about the visa pick but I know they use DHL
Is there any cheap hotel around?
Your urgent reply will be highly helpful because my interview is 3rd of July

Oladeep:
If u had ur interview at Qlife, ur result should be ready in 2weeks. so u can get ur result 2weeks later.
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by bencliff2017: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Good morning bros,
Please verify this address, is this the real u.s consulate address where the interview will be conducted

[/quote]
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by djfrancis: 12:31am On Aug 15, 2018
How was the interview abeg. You didn't update us again

bencliff2017:
Good morning bros,

Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by Abbeybailey(m): 4:00am On Aug 15, 2018
post=68129468:
You don't pay for the visa pick up at DHL. It's free... about the medical, there are only 2 hospitals in Lagos that is approved to do that and only one in Abuja (those are the only 3 approved all over Nigeria).
I can't really remembered the exact amount I paid for my medicals some few months ago, I still have the receipt tho, but it's not with me at the moment( I'll give you more details later), but it's below 90K.... plan for 100K tho, you will go back home with the remaining.
They are both on the Island.
I'll send you the contact numbers for the 2 hospitals also when I get back to base.
Goodluck.

Guess you are lucky I saw your post immediately you posted it here.
I was like you looking for all information i can gather just few months ago also.

The only difference now, is that I did Cr1, not K1.
Who will be doing all the grilling for Nairalanders if you come to America?. A lot of people are going to miss your Barbeque. Lol
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12am On Aug 15, 2018
bencliff2017:
thank you bros ,

Hi Ben, how are you doing?
This quote above brought me back to this thread.
How did your interview go?
But if you don't feel like replying, please never mind, I do understand..
Stay blessed.
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:15am On Aug 15, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Who will be doing all the grilling for Nairalanders if you come to America?. A lot of people are going to miss your Barbeque. Lol
Our good customers here will understand that we are only going for either business, education or holiday.
We will get there someday, same for you too, that is if you feel like going too.
Cos there are some people that hate good things.
Stay blessed Mr Abbey.
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by Abbeybailey(m): 4:37am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70286011:

Our good customers here will understand that we are only going for either business, education or holiday.
We will get there someday, same for you too, that is if you feel like going too.
Cos there are some people that hate good things.
Stay blessed Mr Abbey.
Thanks . I grew up in Chicago and still live in Chicago but I visit Nigeria often since my parents retired to Nigeria. Just left Lagos for Chitown last Thursday. Hope you enjoy your time in US.
Re: How Much Does Immigration Medical Exam Cost In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Oh, that is good to know.
Lucky you.
Hope you enjoyed your stay over here in Naija while you were around?
We will come over one of these days too, if God says the same.
Stay blessed Mr Abbey.
Abbeybailey:
Thanks . I grew up in Chicago and still live in Chicago but I visit Nigeria often since my parents retired to Nigeria. Just left Lagos for Chitown last Thursday. Hope you enjoy your time in US.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Accident Experience / Truck Conveying Prisoners In Uganda Involved In Fatal Accident, Many Feared Dead / Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.