Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday (35276 Views)

"We Love You Grandma" Wizkid Third Baby Mama Celebrates Wizkid's Mother Birthday / Wande Coal Celebrates His Mother's Birthday, Shares Her Adorable Photo / Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Amagite2: 5:36am On Jun 03, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Peter Okoye's mother-in-law was a year older yesterday, and he took to Instagram to share lovely photos of her, and celebrate her.

His wife, Lola Omotayo Okoye also wrote her a lovely birthday message.

Peter wrote;

"My dearest mama here is wishing you a very happy birthday. I wish you long life, good health and prosperity. You are beautiful inside and out. Thank you for loving me and for being the best grandma to our children. We love you very much mama. God bless you today and everyday. #happybirthday "

Lola wrote;

"To the most beautiful woman I know my dearest and most precious mama, Happy Birthday! May our Lord continue to shower you with happiness, good fortune, prosperity and good health all the days of your long life. I may not always mention how much I appreciate you or the thoughtful things you do but you are loved much more than words can describe. You are a wonderful mum, a loving wife, and an amazing grandmother to our children. I draw strength from how strong you are and I pray God answers all your prayers and may every desire of yours that is yet to materialize be fulfilled IJN. Have a great day today as we celebrate your new age. I love you so much mamochka moya! #mymama #birthdaygirl #gemini #sweetmother #june2nd #mylove #russianqueen #mum #grandma #bigaliona #wife #mother #sister #superwoman♥♥"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/peter-okoye-celebrates-his-mother-in-law-on-her-birthday.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Happy Birthday to the beautiful woman. She's Swaggalicious and pretty. I still can't fathom the reason why twins and best friends from birth will break up after a life time, after money has been made and kids begotten.
My first comment in a long while landed me FTC. Seun needs to start giving we lucky winners free airtime.
Dedication: To the impending zeroes at the back of my total amount in the bank. Do not be less than 8. Some dummies won't understand.

21 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by djlawex02(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good of them.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by debo07(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
hmmm...oyinbo mother in law..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Cameroonglass(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
oyibo mother inlaw?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Kobicove(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Happy Birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by donprincebigt(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
is it everything dz so called yeyebrities do dat will b news on NL. if they eat, Na news, dey wear cloth Na news, in fact the worst is wen dey bang, that one b d top headline.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by NwaNimo1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
His children are half this half that...... quarter this quarter that.

Nothing to celebrate here....
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by NdiaraIGBO: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yoruba wanna-be, biafrans dem.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
When are they going back to Daura...

Buhari and his zombie supporters ofcourse
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Lionesss: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Happy birthday ma...
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Yoruba wanna-be, biafrans dem.

What will you call Davido....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by greggng: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Peter Okoye's mother-in-law was a year older yesterday, and he took to Instagram to share lovely photos of her, and celebrate her.

His wife, Lola Omotayo Okoye also wrote her a lovely birthday message.

Peter wrote;

"My dearest mama here is wishing you a very happy birthday. I wish you long life, good health and prosperity. You are beautiful inside and out. Thank you for loving me and for being the best grandma to our children. We love you very much mama. God bless you today and everyday. #happybirthday "

Lola wrote;

"To the most beautiful woman I know my dearest and most precious mama, Happy Birthday! May our Lord continue to shower you with happiness, good fortune, prosperity and good health all the days of your long life. I may not always mention how much I appreciate you or the thoughtful things you do but you are loved much more than words can describe. You are a wonderful mum, a loving wife, and an amazing grandmother to our children. I draw strength from how strong you are and I pray God answers all your prayers and may every desire of yours that is yet to materialize be fulfilled IJN. Have a great day today as we celebrate your new age. I love you so much mamochka moya! #mymama #birthdaygirl #gemini #sweetmother #june2nd #mylove #russianqueen #mum #grandma #bigaliona #wife #mother #sister #superwoman♥♥"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/peter-okoye-celebrates-his-mother-in-law-on-her-birthday.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

No wonder she is the most beautiful lady after Bianca . I can see clearly were she got her beauty from.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Benekruku(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Peter is a blessing to his wife

Thats why his enemies are so bent on destroying there union.

Peter will always keep soaring higher cos his family happens to be his first utmost priority. Others are next.....

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
All the lola lola em and flat headed preek ....lola rae lola omotayo....
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Alejoc(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Better son inlaw..... His money will make others want to gang up grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Anigreat: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
shocked

Peter, be suffering and smiling, Lola really maltreat this guy.

Come is it a crime to a marry woman more older than the man? Like she use 20years to senior the man?

Juju really blinded Peter's eyes.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by oshe11: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Peter my G
The only P in "P-Square"

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Nickymezor(f): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Happy birthday to her
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by MrPresident1: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
So this people do not have elders in their house that can cook ewa ibeji for both of them?

Now they have gone from being an established brand to just upcoming artistes angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by enemyofprogress: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ibo man appreciating Yoruba pussy

*Mikel_obi* *thank you for promising president Buhari and the entire presidency that you will bring the World Cup home to Nigeria*

*Let him also taste how sweet it is to promise and fail*

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Macnnoli4(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Russian ke?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mynd44, Dominique, please do something about all these folks that have invaded front page threads with adverts. Almost every thread is defaced by their fuckery

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video / Pictures Of Chioma Okeke / Davido Back To Music Business, Jets Out Of The Country - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.