Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Is It Ok For An Upcoming Artist To Promote His/her Old Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is It Ok For An Upcoming Artist To Promote His/her Old Song (291 Views)

Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) / Please Help Wit The Name Of This Naija Old Song / Please Help Me With The Name Of This Old Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok For An Upcoming Artist To Promote His/her Old Song by vickislamzy(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2018
we have seen a lot of good Nigerian artistes who started very bad with low quality and wack lyrics in the Nigerian music industry as upcoming artiste in the former days; but of recent, Nigeria has recorder a very high percentage of success in promoting good upcoming artiste, notwithstanding, there are still better and always ready to deliver artiste which has not been discovered yet.
a 200 level student of unilorin by stage name v.i.c just officially released one of his songs titled turning me on which he recorded three to four years ago which recorded over six thousand download in a day.
according to him: this is the first song he has officially released and that the song was lucky enough to get its way promoted some days ago by gbeduhour, even tho it was recorded three to four years ago!
below is the link to this song.

http://www.gbeduhour.com/gbedublog/v-i-c-turning-me-on-vickislamzy/

also find attached.

listen and comment

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Finest Afropop Artist Kingrazzy Biography / [MUSIC] Download Whinny X Terry_eleda Mi.mp3 / [music] Kwa Ngwaru - Recorded With Boomsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.