Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Comedyplus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Comedyplus (396 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedyplus by Latiweezy4all(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Follow this topic to get thrilling and funny comedy plvs lot's more.
Always like and share our posts and please don't forget to like our page using the link below.
Thanks
Re: Comedyplus by Latiweezy4all(m): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Comedyplus by Latiweezy4all(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2018
I need a girlfriend who works at the radio station, even when she says... "Love am at work" . I just turn on the radio,just to be sure... tongue tongue
Re: Comedyplus by Latiweezy4all(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2018
If you are arguing with your girlfriend and she says "Listen young man", My brother forget it, she now has a sugar daddy smiley sad smiley :O
Re: Comedyplus by Latiweezy4all(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2018
My sister your man.is over protective because He knows that your an easy target. cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Comedyplus by Latiweezy4all(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2018
When he says "baby I will fight till my last breath for you" but his surname is Gwala Hide my sister Hiiiiiiiiiiide! cheesy smiley
Re: Comedyplus by Latiweezy4all(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2018
You have been posting "Men are dogs" and now you got pregnant and gave birth to a boy, now you are posting "My little King".... No, no, no My sister....thats your puppy smiley cheesy
Re: Comedyplus by Latiweezy4all(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2018
The 4 Rings in a man's life First there is the promise ring, The engagement ring, The wedding ring... And the suffe-Ring
Re: Comedyplus by Latiweezy4all(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2018
This 12 year old boy, Malume was in bed when he heard his mother moaning. He decided that he'd go see whats wrong with her. When he looked in his mothers room he saw that she was laying on her bed nakedand rubbing herself and saying, "I need a man, I need a man." So this quite a few times and then one night he heard his mother again, but this time her moaning sounded different, so he went to go checkit out, this time instead of seeing his mother alone, he sees his mother in bed with a man. So the boy runs back to his room, strips all his clothes off, jumps on the bed and starts rubbing himself while saying, "I need a bike, I need a bike

(1) (Reply)

The Quick Jobs Initiative / "We Are Entertainers Not Superhumans"- Bishop D Comedian / Please Friends I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.