Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! (1534 Views)

If You Live In South Africa, I Have A Business For You. / How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by clintonsparkz(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2018
Hello

I have a business associate in south Africa, we planning on bringing lots of wine from south Africa (very good wine) in masses ( i mean very many) to Nigeria. That's why I am going directly to the wholesalers/distributors but I really don't know how to go about this, I need suggestions pls.

Note: The pricing would be affordable for the distributors and wholesaler's.

Thanks
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by Agemech: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2018
clintonsparkz:
Hello

I have a business associate in south Africa, we planning on bringing lots of wine from south Africa (very good wine) in masses ( i mean very many) to Nigeria. That's why I am going directly to the wholesalers/distributors but I really don't know how to go about this, I need suggestions pls.

Thanks

I can help distribute in Kogi state bt I don't have cash to buy
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by clintonsparkz(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Agemech:
I can help distribute in Kogi state bt I don't have cash to buy
distribute how? how can u be able to that, enlighten me more pls, are u into wines...?
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by taofeeq137(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Getting distributors will be difficult, cos most bars that will be supplied already habe distributors they trust and all, I know nothing about the wine industry, i just feel it will be difficult to make distributions

An alternative would be to contact eateries, restaurants, new bars and have a deal with them, as long as your drinks are very cheap, you can supply them, the food industry might be the best place. E.g. You can partner with good eateries that have very good sale and provide them with wine at very cheap price, they can then display it on their stand, add their own gain, and place a bonanza banner, 50% off on wine purchase or something

it will be very difficult to get supermarkets or mini marts to buy your wine, most of them have trusted suppliers already
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by clintonsparkz(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2018
taofeeq137:
Getting distributors will be difficult, cos most bars that will be supplied already habe distributors they trust and all, I know nothing about the wine industry, i just feel it will be difficult to make distributions

An alternative would be to contact eateries, restaurants, new bars and have a deal with them, as long as your drinks are very cheap, you can supply them, the food industry might be the best place. E.g. You can partner with good eateries that have very good sale and provide them with wine at very cheap price, they can then display it on their stand, add their own gain, and place a bonanza banner, 50% off on wine purchase or something

it will be very difficult to get supermarkets or mini marts to buy your wine, most of them have trusted suppliers already
well thanks, but would love ideas from people who have experience in wines.

thanks again

1 Like

Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by Agemech: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2018
clintonsparkz:
distribute how? how can u be able to that, enlighten me more pls, are u into wines...?
I know most wine shops in the state capital n can easily contact them but depend on the type u are bringing and also the price
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by clintonsparkz(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2018
Agemech:
I know most wine shops in the state capital n can easily contact them but depend on the type u are bringing and also the price
There will be a sample from south Africa so u can access it, south Africa has one of the best wine, and perhaps the price is gonna be affordable, that I can assure u.

am always looking for distributors in Lagos, that's also my target point. how can I contact u, so we can talk.

I am open to more others... Lagos, Abuja ?

Thanks
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by Greenlandncom(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2018
clintonsparkz:
Hello

Thanks

Let's work in the distribution of the wines. I am in Lagos, you can pick up my phone number from my signature.
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by stephen13(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2018
wine and drink business depends on the price you sell and also the class of wine you bring into the country.. there are a lot of wine in the market not marketable and there are some that are popular demand...so knowing what you bring in would determine the market for you.

but first and foremost for market penetration you need to deal with the open market structure before further penetration..eateries and supermarket go for known brands
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by clintonsparkz(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Greenlandncom:

Let's work in the distribution of the wines. I am in Lagos, you can pick up my phone number from my signature.
would definitely give u a call.

Thanks
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by clintonsparkz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
stephen13:

wine and drink business depends on the price you sell and also the class of wine you bring into the country.. there are a lot of wine in the market not marketable and there are some that are popular demand...so knowing what you bring in would determine the market for you.

but first and foremost for market penetration you need to deal with the open market structure before further penetration..eateries and supermarket go for known brands

Thanks a bunch...
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by Danirose007(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
clintonsparkz:
Hello

Thanks

can u supply to onitsha if yea , check my signature
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by clintonsparkz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Danirose007:
can u supply to onitsha if yea , check my signature
would definitely put a call to u
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by matharazi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
am in abuja and can help you market your product contact me on Mathias; 08168571151
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by clintonsparkz(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
matharazi:
am in abuja and can help you market your product contact me on
Mathias; 08168571151
Thanks would contact u
Re: Importing Wines From South Africa, I Need Wholesalers/distributors, I Need Help! by Agemech: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2018
clintonsparkz:
There will be a sample from south Africa so u can access it, south Africa has one of the best wine, and perhaps the price is gonna be affordable, that I can assure u.

am always looking for distributors in Lagos, that's also my target point. how can I contact u, so we can t

I am open to more others... Lagos, Abuja ?

Thanks
08069596928 on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

8000+ PLR & MRR Ebooks - Mega Ebook Pack / How To Contact Opay Customers Care Number And Email Social Media, Office / Setting Up A Quarry Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.