Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites (7262 Views)

Claim Your Free 0.002 -0.005BTC Daily On This List Of Sites / Promote Up To 20 Of Your Own Top Affiliate Sites Of Your Choice On One Page! / Get Your Ad To Multiple Classified Sites For Free! -- 100% Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by fadavis(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thinking on how to get quick and instant loan in Nigeria? Online loans in Nigeria and their loan sites can meet your personal loan needs.

These online lending platforms can help Lagosians and people from other states get a quick loan in Lagos or anyone who wants to borrow money online in Nigeria.

Loans have been trending as the solution and micro finance banks, are adopting a way to rid the society of financial exclusion. Even corps members now take quick Nysc loan to cater for their financial needs

online loans in Nigeria

Although the spotlight has been focusing on the masses, especially the petty traders, but it is quite unfortunate that not all masses are as opportune as the petty traders due to some valid reasons.

In as much as it is unwise to go to commercial banks for personal loans, and some other kinds of loans, it is also not easy to get cash loans from micro finance banks. Fortunately, online loans have joined in giving whiplashes to financial exclusion.

Online loans in Nigeria? Surprising yet but it true, considering what it takes to survive in the blessed country. Online loans in Nigeria are lending platforms that offer loans in Nigeria, no queuing, no fee charge for loan application, and other exciting features.

Some lending platforms offer these instant loans without collateral, while some require a form of asset for collateral.

Top 15 Instant Online Loans In Nigeria
Looking for quick loans in Lagos or Nigeria in General? These first 4 lending platforms can meet your needs. They are also among the first 8 online loan sites in Nigeria

PayLater
online loans in nigeria

A product of OneFi, ranking 1,575th website in Nigeria, offers online loans in Nigeria. You can visit www.paylater.ng for more information

2. Fint

Online Loans In Nigeria

2,881nd website in Nigeria is a platform where lenders meet borrowers, or vice versa, for online loans in Nigeria. Fint risk assessment, which cost #3, 000, determines your eligibility for a loan.

Loan amount offered are between #60,000 – #2,000,000. Repayment duration is done on fixed term of 3, 6, or 12 months. Interest rates on loan can be as low as 2% monthly.

It is also one of the lending platforms that offer quick loans without collateral in Nigeria. Before disbursement of loan to bank account, a commitment fee of 8% must be paid by the lender. Vist https://fint.ng/.

Continue Reading: Best 2018 Instant Loan Site
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by ekehopp: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
@@e2re
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by johnmorris: 1:04am On Sep 08, 2018
Hi,

Be careful while looking for instant loan sites. It's better to find a reputable lender with good reviews and a fast funding time. A few companies that come to mind are SoFi and CommonBond https://quoteraters.com/commonbond-vs-sofi/. These are two lenders with a great reputation that will fund your loans within a week of being approved.
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by GradesGate: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Get soft loan from N5,000 to N2,000,000.

Who can apply : Salary Earners and Self-Employed

Email:loanenquiries@gradesgate.com.ng
Whatsapp:08097111171
Phone number : 08097111171.

N.B: It is ONLY for Lagos and Ibadan residents for now
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by supergist1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Looking for a way out, maybe you are in a tight corner and looking for a way to get a quick cash to doing that important thing then i guess today is you lucky day because in this article we bring you the best loan shark online. The amazing thing is that they can borrow money without collateral, so stop running up and down and chose any of the following to get the amount you
http://www.konews.com.ng/2018/11/18/top-10-site-to-borrow-money-online-in-nigeria/
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by VivaciousEva: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
U
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by k00lxpert(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2018
Have you been thinking on how to make your own business "talk of the town" too? then look no further, Bisyom Media got you covered. Get animated video adverts, sponsored ads, website design, graphics design, blasting, social media management, and many more from Bisyom Media at an affordable rate.

Call or WhatsApp us on 09073982244
for samples and further enquiries,

visit
http://www.bisyommedia.com/project1.html
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by SC1738: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please ensure you check the interest rates on available loans in Nigeria for your requirement on www.startcredits.com before you take out any loans.
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by ekehopp: 6:12am On Feb 05, 2019
Please call let's discuss
rhames:

does your organisation cover Kaduna State
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by eghuan1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
ekehopp:

Why not get on WhatsApp, it will be easier to reach you.
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by rhames(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2019
ekehopp:

your number sir?
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by ekehopp: 6:07am On Feb 09, 2019
I'm on WhatsApp with my other number. Reach out to me and I'll give you the digits. Thanks
eghuan1:

Why not get on WhatsApp, it will be easier to reach you.
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by ekehopp: 6:08am On Feb 09, 2019
rhames:

your number sir?
Yes please, my number. Scroll up you'll see it.
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by Onaslife9: 7:06am On May 11, 2019
please I want to confirm if anyone in the here has used lonna.website or stevenfinanceservices.com to get a loan before. this two sites required you to pay before getting the loan.

lonna.website requires you to pay the interest before you can access the loan.
stevenfinanceservices.com requires you pay #39,500 as processing fee.

I just want to confirm if they are legit.
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by Onaslife9: 7:08am On May 11, 2019
please I want to confirm if anyone here has used lonna.website or stevenfinanceservices.com to get a loan before now. This two sites required you to pay before getting the loan.

stevenfinanceservices.com requires you to pay #39,500 as processing fee.

Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by udeze73(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Onaslife9:
please I want to confirm if anyone here has used lonna.website or stevenfinanceservices.com to get a loan before now. This two sites required you to pay before getting the loan.

stevenfinanceservices.com requires you to pay #39,500 as processing fee.

First off, it does not seem legit to pay before they disburse you. Management fees are deducted from ur monthly repayment.
How can you tell someone that needs money urgently to pay you money first.
Re: Best 2018 Instant Loan Sites by charlie34: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2023
At Moneezy.com, we understand the importance of simplicity and convenience when it comes to managing your finances. Whether you're in need of a quick loan, seeking the best credit card options, or looking to compare various financial products, moneezy has got you covered.

(1) (Reply)

How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. / English Football Pool Draws / Loan Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.