Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

OMG!!! This Actually Happened On Earth April 2018 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / OMG!!! This Actually Happened On Earth April 2018 (525 Views)

2018 Brides To Be, Get In Here / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones / 10 Crazy Coincidences You Won’t Believe Actually Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! This Actually Happened On Earth April 2018 by Funxclusive: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: OMG!!! This Actually Happened On Earth April 2018 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Earth's flat surface is the centre of a toroidal field whose boundaries is around the circumference called Antartica, the edge of the 3rd dimension is undergoing magnetic pulse alternation due to RF/EMF radiation blasted from all the masts we install all over the planet which has altered the 7.83Hz frequency natural to Earth and the lives this plane supports in addition to all the destruction of trees and animals who also contribute to balancing the Schumann Frequency spread.

This planet in the next few decades will experience cataclysm that will herald the fact that it can no longer support life on bio electric forms. Which is why our designers are inspiring us to design AIs and singularize IoTs, big data and information harvesting to the point that our consciousness will live on electromechanical nanoplasma bodies.

Welcome to the New World, I would have been worried if I didn't know what happens behind the curtain but Life on 4D as I have experienced is more beautiful but only few will make it to 4D existence as Souls. Most people will be recycled and this is the final exialstenxr of most humans.

New humans born now are programs of the matrix and have no soul needless to say the Logos of the Spirit.

In my Soul I am free

Let Earth burn due to foolishness of humans who do not pat attention. Many will soon find out that religions lied to them. The heaven they seek is not that you think. There is a grander life outside 3D but not everyone can get there.

Learn Lucid Dreaming and Soul travel and activate your light bodies.

It is not a walk in the park. We are living in the beginning of the end.

Only love and Truth can set one free

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy New Quality Canopies And Tents. / Small Chops In Uromi, Edo State. / Breaking!! 7 Killed In Road Accident In Plateau State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.